Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011-12 NFL Thread

Featured Replies

Sir please

 

Miami is winning out

  • Author

And the best part is even if they win 7 straight they'd still more likely than not miss the playoffs.

 

For argument's sake, I don't think a team has ever missed the playoffs after starting 7-0.

 

Not that the Dolphins are going to win out.

And the best part is even if they win 7 straight they'd still more likely than not miss the playoffs.

 

For argument's sake, I don't think a team has ever missed the playoffs after starting 7-0.

 

Not that the Dolphins are going to win out.

 

 

I know Denver was 6-0 a few years ago and missed it. The Jets were 10-1 in the mid 80's and finished 10-6 almost missing the playoffs.

 

I think 0-4 is the worst a team has ever started and made the playoffs.

  • Author

Yeah I remember the 6-0 flop for Denver... it's possible that a 7-0 team has missed it but my gut instinct says no (obviously).

Where do people stand on Greenbay? Does anyone think they can run the table and have a perfect season?

Where do people stand on Greenbay? Does anyone think they can run the table and have a perfect season?

 

 

I think they'll lose at some point.

Either one of the Lions games, or maybe a team like the Giants.

 

They're really good, though. (stating the obvious)

I think tomorrow is the only one they lose. If not... perfect (regular) season.

If the Packers were 18-0 and made it to the Superbowl and somehow were playing the Jets, who would Dolphin fans cheer for?

If the Packers were 18-0 and made it to the Superbowl and somehow were playing the Jets, who would Dolphin fans cheer for?

 

The '72 Dolphins' legacy is much more important than the Jets rivalry.

Where do people stand on Greenbay? Does anyone think they can run the table and have a perfect season?

 

They're really good and it pisses me off. I think they lose tomorrow and finish 15-1

  • Author

If the Packers were 18-0 and made it to the Superbowl and somehow were playing the Jets, who would Dolphin fans cheer for?

 

 

The Jets.

 

But that being said, I wouldn't be upset if the Packers won. That ship sailed once before, the Patriots lost. But really, I don't give two shits about the undefeated team anymore. All these years of suck really disconnect you.

Suh is a flipping idiot.

its unbelievable how unlikeable they've become in a short period of time

If the Lions' defense would pay attention on decent length pass plays, it wouldn't be 24-8.

Just 2 plays in this quarter could have been picked or blocked.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.