Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011-2012 Florida Panthers/NHL Thread

Featured Replies

I'm glad they waived Repik, to be honest. Perhaps not glad, but I really don't care.

I just want to see the Ice Dancers, since the team has sucked for so long.

 

I went from avid season ticket holder fan to annoyed season ticket holder fan, to really annoyed fan that cancelled his season tickets to angry man watching bad hockey to apathetic. Only too 15 years of rancid sh*t to make me actually no longer mad about their incompetence. Now I am considering getting tickets so I can just watch NHL hockey live again. This must be what a Cubs fan feels like.

so is this the last year they are going to use the jetblue alternates?

 

they also, for example, changed the name displays above the lockers to red and use the alternate tree and stick logo.

 

personally, though the jetblue jersey may not be the best, i do like the logo but i doubt they keep it around. i feel like it gives the team a more classic look.

 

perhaps they will use it for the new alternate that i would suppose comes out next season?

 

thoughts?

  • Author

Yeah, #15 is a playoff spot. I'm shocked from ESPN. Quite honestly shocked.

 

Now, if we were more secure in net I might have said the same thing... but Theodore/Markstrom scares me (Theodore/Clemmensen scares me even more).

I think it'll take some time for Theo to get into a groove, but at least we have a bit more offense now so we won't have to just rely on goaltending to win games.

I think it could be an ugly start to the season. If they can survive the beginning, I think they'll contend for a playoff spot.

  • Author

I agree... it's hit or miss... they could come out on fire for all we know. I swear it's like Dineen is keeping Bergeinheim as a secret weapon... the kid hardly played any time in pre-season.

Just stop dicking around and give it to Weiss already.

 

He's stayed with this mess of an organization for too long. He deserves it.

Howden didn't make the team?

 

 

Nope, he's not ready and he's also injured I believe.

Howden injured himself in the rookie games against Nashville and never really had a chance to make the team after that because he couldn't play.

That's a shame, I was hoping he would make it.

 

Still can't wait for the season to start.

 

Shock the world! Make the playoffs!

 

Go Panthers!

  • Author

Okay so here's my dilemma... I have a ticket to see The Script but my roommate waited too long and of course the show sold out. Anyways, it's in Downtown Disney at the House of Blues Orlando. So basically, I'm gonna head down there and we're gonna see if he can get a ticket from someone who might be selling or have extras. If it's reasonable, he'll get a ticket. If not, I'll sell mine @ face and take that money and go to a fancy restaurant and demand they put the Panthers game on while I eat my steak.

 

Sounds like a plan?

Okay so here's my dilemma... I have a ticket to see The Script but my roommate waited too long and of course the show sold out. Anyways, it's in Downtown Disney at the House of Blues Orlando. So basically, I'm gonna head down there and we're gonna see if he can get a ticket from someone who might be selling or have extras. If it's reasonable, he'll get a ticket. If not, I'll sell mine @ face and take that money and go to a fancy restaurant and demand they put the Panthers game on while I eat my steak.

 

Sounds like a plan?

 

 

Do it

------------------------------------------

 

 

One and heif hour!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.