Worst song by an artist you like?

bobbob1313

"Can't Stop Partyin'" by Weezer might be the worst thing ever. Then again, the last 3 albums make me cry in agony.

Ooh, yeah. That song is terrible.

They frustrate me so much, because there's usually one or two songs on every album that are just mind blowingly perfect pop songs (Specifically, "If You're Wondering If I Want You To,") but the rest is just horrible garbage.

I might say "We Are All On Drugs" is worse, though, if only because it stole the melody from the "When you're climbing up a ladder and you hear something splatter: DIARREAH" song.

"New York", "Please", and "Party Girl" by U2. I know the thread implies one song, but there's enough distance between these songs in terms of age where they're practically a different band at all stages, 80s, 90s, 2000s.

"Princess of China" by Coldplay. Not so much that I really hate the song, but rather the fact that it should be Rihanna with Coldplay, not the other way round. It's also heavily overproduced.

"I LIke Dirt" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

"Happy Holidays, You Bastard" by blink-182.

Michael jackson and eddie murphy "what up with you?"

setting aside for the moment that's it's probably the worst Michael Jackson song ever...

i don't know when in my life i've ever watched something and had a bigger WTF moment, then when I saw this video as a kid. I mean Eddie Murphy had been bigger than life after Delirious and Raw, and then this.... kids were running through the streets screaming for someone to explain this madness.

"I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith

You actually hate that song? o.O

I LOVE that song. Got my first bj listening to it. It was horrible, but a memorable milestone.

A trip to BJ's is never horrible. I got a great deal on a 12 pack of Hot Pockets there last weekend.

Wait.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.