December 7, 201114 yr Author JoeFrisaro Joe Frisaro #Marlins on way into the news conference a fan says, "Jose, I'm a Mets fan, but I still love you." Jose says, Thanks, man
December 7, 201114 yr Samson to Reyes: "This may be the most attention you get for a while, so enjoy it." Reyes: "Lololol" [said that while pics were being taken lol]
December 7, 201114 yr That has to be one of the most akward jersey holdings I've ever seen. Jersey crooked, name half covered and Loria giving a wtf look.
December 7, 201114 yr Buster_ESPN: No final decision in place, but there is a growing sense among some of officials involved in Pujols talks that he is staying with St. Louis.
December 7, 201114 yr Samson to Reyes: "This may be the most attention you get for a while, so enjoy it." Reyes: "Lololol" [said that while pics were being taken lol] Obviously we are gonna sign Albert.
December 7, 201114 yr Wait, what did he say that was so funny just now? Not a clue. Damn guys, your spanish needs work. The guy basically asked "Tell us about your feelings with the new club", which was obviously a very open ended statement, so I think someone said "That's not a question" and everyone started laughing.
December 7, 201114 yr Wait, what did he say that was so funny just now? Not a clue. Damn guys, your spanish needs work. The guy basically asked "Tell us about your feelings with the new club", which was obviously a very open ended statement, so I think someone said "That's not a question" and everyone started laughing. Yo soy demasiado gringo para entenderlo. [if that's incorrect, blame google translate. I said "I am too much of a gringo to understand it."]
December 7, 201114 yr Buster_ESPN: No final decision in place, but there is a growing sense among some of officials involved in Pujols talks that he is staying with St. Louis. Yesterday there was a growing sense he'd sign with us. I don't think anyone really knows. Well except Squall.
December 7, 201114 yr Wait, what did he say that was so funny just now? Not a clue. Damn guys, your spanish needs work. The guy basically asked "Tell us about your feelings with the new club", which was obviously a very open ended statement, so I think someone said "That's not a question" and everyone started laughing. Yo soy demasiado gringo para entenderlo. [if that's incorrect, blame google translate. I said "I am too much of a gringo to understand it."] Nope, that's a perfect translation.
December 7, 201114 yr Evidentally Loria gave Reyes a peep show in a hotel bar. Showed him the new Jersey under his jacket:
December 7, 201114 yr That went pretty smoothly. Reyes handled himself well. I was impressed. Back to Pujols thread!
December 7, 201114 yr Author StevePopper Steve Popper Reyes repeatedly stressed feeling wanted - Marlins showed and Mets never made an offer.
December 7, 201114 yr Talking about relationship with Hanley -- they haven't talked yet since deal, but Reyes isn't worried, is excited about playing with him and just wants to win.
December 7, 201114 yr Did t have a big personal opinion on Reyes before today, but really liked the enthusiasm he is goig to bring. looks like a fun guy. The guys asked if Reyes had to move to second would he do it. Without hesitation he said its all about winning, he would do what it takes to win.
December 7, 201114 yr #Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria says Jose Reyes will have cut his hair. "everybody has to follow the rules ." -Capozzi
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.