Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins, Reyes agree to 6 yr/106mil deal

Featured Replies

Here's more:

 

It's a good thing he gave the fans a chance to say goodbye and show their appreciation during that final game...oh, right.

 

(I forgot all about that).

 

Watching Bell and Reyes bouncing around Chitifield after clinching the NL East will be incredibly depressing.

Look for Reyes to be traded to the Yankees in a couple of years when Jeter retires.

 

And he will go to HOF as a Yankee. He will likely be reunited with Wright who will replace Arod at 3rd base.

 

Fuk the Mets up the arse. I hate them.

 

What a ****ing horrible night. First the Giants and now this. I had no expectations they would sign him but it still sucks.

very exciting stuff - can't wait until spring training and whatever else this team has in store

  • Author

Look for Reyes to be traded to the Yankees in a couple of years when Jeter retires.

 

And he will go to HOF as a Yankee. He will likely be reunited with Wright who will replace Arod at 3rd base.

 

Fuk the Mets up the arse. I hate them.

 

This one takes the cake.

Man, if only Dallas Trahern was still around to see this....

 

He is. He'll be the guy sweeping the infield between innings.

 

Good career choice. He might actually get a ring with that path.

I hope you guys won't mind a Braves fan on your board. Just wanted to say congratulations on signing Reyes. I look forward to a competitive division this year between us!

Miami Herald is saying it's $102M.

 

 

GAHH ALL THE NUMBERS ARE CONFLICTING. Must. get. right. facts.

 

Marlins sign Reyes for $99.95

tree fitty

  • Author

Miami Herald is saying it's $102M.

 

 

GAHH ALL THE NUMBERS ARE CONFLICTING. Must. get. right. facts.

 

Marlins sign Reyes for $99.95

 

Buy one, get one half off (Pujols).

Nice to see the deal get done. Wonder what hanley will feel about this.

 

 

He'll be fine.

Miami Herald is saying it's $102M.

 

 

$102M with a $4M buyout on the 6th year

I thought I read there is a 7th year option with a 4 mil buyout

Sorry. I meant about the money situation. Will Hanley hold out for more money because he has an awesome year this year?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.