December 5, 201114 yr 44 members, 164 guests, 1 anonymous users Who's the anon? You're special. *raises hand*
December 5, 201114 yr This used to be really annoying but not anymore: JO-SEEEE JOSE JOSE JO-SEEEE, JO-SEEEE JO-SEEEE!
December 5, 201114 yr Still.... planning... on.... Pujols? OMG OMG OMG. O M G Imagine what would happen to this site if Pujols came to terms with the Marlins. server apocalypse
December 5, 201114 yr SI_JonHeyman Jon Heyman #marlins people see friendly rivalry on left side of infield w/ hanley/reyes (like arod/jeter except they like each other
December 5, 201114 yr Author 44 members, 164 guests, 1 anonymous users Who's the anon? You're special. AnonymousAnomaly of course.
December 5, 201114 yr Even after signing Reyes, #Marlins now plan to make aggressive push to sign Pujols, sources say. More to come at ESPN.com -Stark
December 5, 201114 yr Super excited. Reyes was my #1 FA for this team all along. Of course I'd take Pujols, but I'm a big Gaby fan. All we need now is Buehrle.
December 5, 201114 yr @EricStangel Eric Stangel BREAKING: Since he's already on payroll, Mets saying they'll fill Jose Reyes' spot at SS with Bobby Bonilla... #Madoffball i lol'd
December 5, 201114 yr Every time I read this thread title my pants grow a little tighter. I'm scared, guys. What's happening?
December 5, 201114 yr I hope they have plans in mind and save money for when it's time to sign Stanton to a multi-year deal!
December 5, 201114 yr joecapMARLINS joe capozzi Overheard in media room (amid reports #Marlins agreeing with Reyes and pushing hard for Pujols) -- "Are the Marlins drunk?" 1 minute ago
December 5, 201114 yr Now let's trade Hanley for Wright! I would rather stab myself in the eye with a fork,
December 5, 201114 yr Author So the NBA lockout ends, the Phins win by 20 today, the Panthers are raping the NHL, and now the Marlins have signed two big time free agents in one week. I'm dying here!!
December 5, 201114 yr AFTER ALL THE PLAYERS THE MARLINS SENT TO THE METS OVER THE YEARS, WE TAKE BACK THE BIG ONE. SUCK ON THAT METS. SUCK. ON. THAT. OH MY GOD THIS FEELS GREAT TO HURT THE METS.
December 5, 201114 yr From a Mets board: I for one am done with this team. The NY Mets can go to hell. Well thats it.. its over... I'll go buy a Rays cap now...
December 5, 201114 yr So the NBA lockout ends, the Phins win by 20 today, the Panthers are raping the NHL, and now the Marlins have signed two big time free agents in one week. I'm dying here!! A decade of misery from the Panthers and almost a decade of playoffless baseball. Heat grab the big 3. Panthers follow suit by buying the entire FA market. Marlins following suit. Dolphins next? Lol no.
December 5, 201114 yr Author So the NBA lockout ends, the Phins win by 20 today, the Panthers are raping the NHL, and now the Marlins have signed two big time free agents in one week. I'm dying here!! A decade of misery from the Panthers and almost a decade of playoffless baseball. Heat grab the big 3. Panthers follow suit by buying the entire FA market. Marlins following suit. Dolphins next? Lol no. lol notice how the only example I gave that was meaningless involved the Dolphins....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.