December 5, 201114 yr Wowzers. This makes up for a Caleb Hanie sunday!!!!! Woohoo! How would you feel about a McNabb Monday?
December 5, 201114 yr JCRMarlinsbeat Juan C. Rodriguez Jeff? You're account has been hacked! RT @JeffPassanOverpay for upside. Offering $111M for Reyes bold move, and I like it. A lot. Holy Hell, The world is ending. Passan likes something we did!
December 5, 201114 yr Author With the Heat, Marlins, and Panthers actually being exciting, the Phins need to step up their game.
December 5, 201114 yr JCRMarlinsbeat Juan C. Rodriguez Jeff? You're account has been hacked! RT @JeffPassanOverpay for upside. Offering $111M for Reyes bold move, and I like it. A lot. Holy Hell, The world is ending. Passan likes something we did! It mike actually make me second guess my excitement over this deal. Ok, maybe not.
December 5, 201114 yr A source also told ESPNDeportesLosAngeles.com that Miami has emerged as the most likely destination for Pujols if the slugger decides to leave the St. Louis Cardinals, the only team he has played for in his 11-year career.
December 5, 201114 yr Honestly I don't care anymore about the money or the offers, or whatever. Just sign everyone. This sh!t is exciting! Awesome! Mark Buehrle next. Get er done!
December 5, 201114 yr Author A source also told ESPNDeportesLosAngeles.com that Miami has emerged as the most likely destination for Pujols if the slugger decides to leave the St. Louis Cardinals, the only team he has played for in his 11-year career. I don't think that is too surprising. imo, he is staying in St. Louis.
December 5, 201114 yr Author Maybe the 'Most Online' record will be passed tonight. I sure as hell hope so. It's been the same since I joined the site.
December 5, 201114 yr Wrote a quick article for the front page, will write a much lengthier one later.
December 5, 201114 yr Now the fan inside me. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!
December 5, 201114 yr PARTY TIME!!! HIT IT!!! http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G1L8lV6LQ http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpw81DlHEM
December 5, 201114 yr I have my first exam in 15 hours, and yet I still have a huge smile on my face. THAT'S HOW AWESOME THIS IS!!!!!!!
December 5, 201114 yr How do you say "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" in Spanish? ITS. NOT. IN. f***ING. SOUTH. BEACH.
December 5, 201114 yr Maybe the 'Most Online' record will be passed tonight. I sure as hell hope so. It's been the same since I joined the site. We're like 150 short. I don't think we hit it.
December 5, 201114 yr I don't see the Marlins being able to afford Pujols after this deal. I always felt like it was going to be either/or Reyes/Pujols if at all. Now top-of-the-line starting pitching has to be the top priority. Especially with the Reyes deal being bumped up like that, I think I have a better chance of reaching 5 feet than the Marlins do of signing Albert Pujols. But that's OK!
December 5, 201114 yr How do you say "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" in Spanish? ITS. NOT. IN. f***ING. SOUTH. BEACH. Voy a llevar mis talentos a la pequeña Habana.
December 5, 201114 yr Author How do you say "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" in Spanish? ITS. NOT. IN. f***ING. SOUTH. BEACH.
December 5, 201114 yr I have my first exam in 15 hours, and yet I still have a huge smile on my face. THAT'S HOW AWESOME THIS IS!!!!!!! Last time I had to study for a final exam, I found out about the Cabrera/Willis trade. I failed the exam.
December 5, 201114 yr I have my first exam in 15 hours, and yet I still have a huge smile on my face. THAT'S HOW AWESOME THIS IS!!!!!!! Im over here giddy like a pre-teen Bieber fan!!
December 5, 201114 yr sweet baby jesus, what a great day for Marlins fans! welcome back, message boards.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.