December 5, 201114 yr Man, it so weird! Every time I watch a documentary on the Aryan Brotherhood with my girlfriend, we sign Jose Reyes!
December 5, 201114 yr Man, it so weird! Every time I watch a documentary on the Aryan Brotherhood with my girlfriend, we sign Jose Reyes! Awesomesauce.
December 5, 201114 yr So if we were to absolutely nothing else, this is what payroll would look like (Thanks to Bob.. his #s from previous GM thread) C John Buck - $6,500,000 1B Gaby Sanchez - $420,000 2B Omar Infante - $4,000,000 3B Hanley Ramirez - $15,000,000 SS Jose Reyes - $17,600,000 LF Logan Morrison - $420,000 CF Emilio Bonifacio - $2,000,000 RF Mike Stanton - $420,000 B Brett Hayes - $420,000 B Bryan Petersen - $420,000 B Chris Coghlan - $400,000 B BENCH - $500,000 B BENCH - $500,000 SP Josh Johnson - $13,750,000 SP Anibal Sanchez - $6,000,000 SP Ricky Nolasco - $9,000,000 SP Chris Volstad - $2,000,000 SP Alex Sanabia - $420,000 RP Heath Bell - $9,000,000 RP Edward Mujica - $1,500,000 RP Randy Choate - $1,500,000 RP Ryan Webb - $430,000 RP Mike Dunn - $420,000 RP Steve Cishek - $420,000 RP Clay Hensley - $1,800,000 95 mil Have to think the Fish will be focusing on SP for a while now.. Buehrle, trade partners, nolasco, etc.
December 5, 201114 yr GNWUHNIUGNPIJQ*HNRQ*A$&U@)$(*JMPOCVL That is all. That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.
December 5, 201114 yr Even after signing Reyes, #Marlins now plan to make aggressive push to sign Pujols, sources say. More to come at ESPN.com -Stark
December 5, 201114 yr Even after signing Reyes, #Marlins now plan to make aggressive push to sign Pujols, sources say. More to come at ESPN.com -Stark http://media.tumblr....nkP81qzlvdx.gif I can't take it...
December 5, 201114 yr Wow!!!! Awesome!!!! As excited as I am, I hope we don't go after Pujols. I don't think having a payroll of $125 million will be good for this franchise. Add Buehrle and call it an offseason.
December 5, 201114 yr Even after signing Reyes, #Marlins now plan to make aggressive push to sign Pujols, sources say. More to come at ESPN.com -Stark Sign Pujols and CJ Wilson or Buehrle and payroll is $130 Million LMAO.
December 5, 201114 yr Somehow I don't think that Hensley and Volstad will be back. And Volstad's estimate in that list seems a bit low anyway; I bet it's closer to $2.5 million.
December 5, 201114 yr Even after signing Reyes, #Marlins now plan to make aggressive push to sign Pujols, sources say. More to come at ESPN.com -Stark Gotta catch em all!
December 5, 201114 yr Maybe all the money Loria hasn't been spending in the past has been going into a piggy bank labeled "2012"
December 5, 201114 yr All these multi year deals wont matter when the 2012 apocalypse occurs. Loria is a genius.
December 5, 201114 yr All these multi year deals wont matter when the 2012 apocalypse occurs. Loria is a genius. Sounds like Loria subscribes to heat84's newsletter.
December 5, 201114 yr Still.... planning... on.... Pujols? OMG OMG OMG. O M G Imagine what would happen to this site if Pujols came to terms with the Marlins.
December 5, 201114 yr Author Maybe all the money Loria hasn't been spending in the past has been going into a piggy bank labeled "2012" Excellent photoshop idea. I can already picture a crappy piggy bank with a 2012 sign on it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.