Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ozzie Promises Drastic Changes

Featured Replies

Yeah, one mi

I bet teams that begin the season 0-0 have a much better chance of making the playoffs than teams that begin 8-14.

 

 

 

you just blew my mind

 

Yes, no Marlins team has ever had a terrible start in a year they won the World Series.

I hate to admit this but I didn't stay up to watch the game. Love to do it but that dirty word work keeps happening. Did Ozzie do anything drastic for this game? Peterson in? I did hear he didn't move out Bell from the closer roll so obviously nothing different there.

 

Thankful that Stanton is finding his swing :D

I hate to admit this but I didn't stay up to watch the game. Love to do it but that dirty word work keeps happening. Did Ozzie do anything drastic for this game? Peterson in? I did hear he didn't move out Bell from the closer roll so obviously nothing different there.

 

Petey came in as a pinch runner for Kearns and played left, allowed a ball to drop and get by him for a double on a sliding attempt in the 9th. Whatever, NBD.

 

Ozzie pulled Bell out after 3 straight hits to open the 9th, Cishek came in and did some badass work. Had Gregor Blanco not bunted for a hit, I think Cishek could have gotten the save, but as it was ... not his fault that the run scored. Anyways, we got the lead in the 10th, and Cishek said to the Giants, "hush little baby, don't say a word" and slammed the door.

I hate to admit this but I didn't stay up to watch the game. Love to do it but that dirty word work keeps happening. Did Ozzie do anything drastic for this game? Peterson in? I did hear he didn't move out Bell from the closer roll so obviously nothing different there.

 

Petey came in as a pinch runner for Kearns and played left, allowed a ball to drop and get by him for a double on a sliding attempt in the 9th. Whatever, NBD.

 

Ozzie pulled Bell out after 3 straight hits to open the 9th, Cishek came in and did some badass work. Had Gregor Blanco not bunted for a hit, I think Cishek could have gotten the save, but as it was ... not his fault that the run scored. Anyways, we got the lead in the 10th, and Cishek said to the Giants, "hush little baby, don't say a word" and slammed the door.

 

Thanks for the update

  • Author

I hate to admit this but I didn't stay up to watch the game. Love to do it but that dirty word work keeps happening. Did Ozzie do anything drastic for this game? Peterson in? I did hear he didn't move out Bell from the closer roll so obviously nothing different there.

 

Petey came in as a pinch runner for Kearns and played left, allowed a ball to drop and get by him for a double on a sliding attempt in the 9th. Whatever, NBD.

 

Ozzie pulled Bell out after 3 straight hits to open the 9th, Cishek came in and did some badass work. Had Gregor Blanco not bunted for a hit, I think Cishek could have gotten the save, but as it was ... not his fault that the run scored. Anyways, we got the lead in the 10th, and Cishek said to the Giants, "hush little baby, don't say a word" and slammed the door.

 

Stuart Scott? Is that you?

Looks like those changes worked. Haven't lost since...

 

Post hoc ergo procter hoc.

 

Do you honestly think he cares?

 

The mind of the Wild Card is too busy incorrectly nailing things to be concerned with logic.

Looks like those changes worked. Haven't lost since...

 

Post hoc ergo procter hoc.

 

Do you honestly think he cares?

 

The mind of the Wild Card is too busy incorrectly nailing things to be concerned with logic.

 

Nailed it.

Looks like those changes worked. Haven't lost since...

 

Post hoc ergo procter hoc.

The qualifier "looks like" inserts doubt that prevents the questionable cause fallacy.

I guess what he meant by "drastic changes" is that if Bell stinks in his next few appearances then he would temporarily remove him from the closing role until he gets things figured out.

Looks like those changes worked. Haven't lost since...

 

Post hoc ergo procter hoc.

The qualifier "looks like" inserts doubt that prevents the questionable cause fallacy.

I don't see why, but even still, consider the context.

Looks like those changes worked. Haven't lost since...

 

Post hoc ergo procter hoc.

The qualifier "looks like" inserts doubt that prevents the questionable cause fallacy.

I don't see why, but even still, consider the context.

 

Correlation is certainly not causation, but I will take all the wins we can get. I would credit Jobu if I had to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.