Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/6 Post Game

Featured Replies

I didn't get to watch this game, but I'm guessing Tommy Hutton said something about Nolasco being a winner? And referencing his minor league W-L record? Someone please tell me so I can basque in the riveting analysis of the Hutt.

 

 

when I bought a subscription to watch all the MLB games on my laptop a few years back I made it a point to check out all the other broadcasting duos out there for the other teams and as Marlins fans we're getting a treat with Rich and Tommy..first off, they aren't monotone...some of the announcers out there can put you to sleep. T-Hut will at least keep things lively with his rants that he'll go off on from time to time and he stays at least semi-connected with modern realties, current events, and social commentary. I wouldn't trade these two in for any other broadcasting pair out there. Amongst my friends, one who is a Yankee fan and the other a Ray fan, they would gladly agree on this point.

when I bought a subscription to watch all the MLB games on my laptop a few years back I made it a point to check out all the other broadcasting duos out there for the other teams and as Marlins fans we're getting a treat with Rich and Tommy..first off, they aren't monotone...some of the announcers out there can put you to sleep. T-Hut will at least keep things lively with his rants that he'll go off on from time to time and he stays at least semi-connected with modern realties, current events, and social commentary. I wouldn't trade these two in for any other broadcasting pair out there. Amongst my friends, one who is a Yankee fan and the other a Ray fan, they would gladly agree on this point.

 

 

I agree, I can't say I've listened to all of them, but I found the Twins pair to be especially boring. I do like the Diamondbacks pair though.

 

Good win though, six in a row... had a few things go our way, but that is Baseball. Looking forward to this Astros series as both teams have been hot. Astros had a 5 game winning streak (3 Mets, 2 Cardinals) going until losing on Sunday.

I didn't get to watch this game, but I'm guessing Tommy Hutton said something about Nolasco being a winner? And referencing his minor league W-L record? Someone please tell me so I can basque in the riveting analysis of the Hutt.

 

 

when I bought a subscription to watch all the MLB games on my laptop a few years back I made it a point to check out all the other broadcasting duos out there for the other teams and as Marlins fans we're getting a treat with Rich and Tommy..first off, they aren't monotone...some of the announcers out there can put you to sleep. T-Hut will at least keep things lively with his rants that he'll go off on from time to time and he stays at least semi-connected with modern realties, current events, and social commentary. I wouldn't trade these two in for any other broadcasting pair out there. Amongst my friends, one who is a Yankee fan and the other a Ray fan, they would gladly agree on this point.

Does Joe Angel still work for the O's? He's my all time favorite!!!

I didn't get to watch this game, but I'm guessing Tommy Hutton said something about Nolasco being a winner? And referencing his minor league W-L record? Someone please tell me so I can basque in the riveting analysis of the Hutt.

 

 

when I bought a subscription to watch all the MLB games on my laptop a few years back I made it a point to check out all the other broadcasting duos out there for the other teams and as Marlins fans we're getting a treat with Rich and Tommy..first off, they aren't monotone...some of the announcers out there can put you to sleep. T-Hut will at least keep things lively with his rants that he'll go off on from time to time and he stays at least semi-connected with modern realties, current events, and social commentary. I wouldn't trade these two in for any other broadcasting pair out there. Amongst my friends, one who is a Yankee fan and the other a Ray fan, they would gladly agree on this point.

 

I agree. I have mlb.tv and I cannot watch the games without Rich and Tommy, they really are great. They are awesome commentators. And what makes them great is that they are funny...and keep it real on the booth, while being appropriate. Which is kinda hard to do, and why I think a lot of other commentators are boring and dull

Looks like someone has click on their mind.

I didn't get to watch this game, but I'm guessing Tommy Hutton said something about Nolasco being a winner? And referencing his minor league W-L record? Someone please tell me so I can basque in the riveting analysis of the Hutt.

 

 

when I bought a subscription to watch all the MLB games on my laptop a few years back I made it a point to check out all the other broadcasting duos out there for the other teams and as Marlins fans we're getting a treat with Rich and Tommy..first off, they aren't monotone...some of the announcers out there can put you to sleep. T-Hut will at least keep things lively with his rants that he'll go off on from time to time and he stays at least semi-connected with modern realties, current events, and social commentary. I wouldn't trade these two in for any other broadcasting pair out there. Amongst my friends, one who is a Yankee fan and the other a Ray fan, they would gladly agree on this point.

 

I'm generally in agreement that they are far from the worst (at least among the other 6-8 teams I've heard). Just poking a little fun at the Hutt. I just always get a kick out of it when he brings up Nolasco's minor league W-L numbers, in order to support his theory that Nolasco is a "winner". And since Nolasco tied the all-time record yesterday, I figured he would see it as a good opportunity.

Rich and Tommy are waaaaay above average as far as announcing teams go. Sometimes they say stupid things, but in the end I think they are among the best.

 

 

Rich and Tommy are great. And we are blessed with a great Radio Team as well, especially considering i have to listen to the road announcers on XM radio if im working.

I voted Giancarlo for the catch and the walk. Even when he's not bombing them out the park, he's still showing why we all love him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.