5/22 Post Game

gizmo

Followed on gametracker. Checked in and saw that the Rockies had cut into our lead. Unfortunately, I didnt even need to look to see who was pitching. Mujica needs his role changed temporarily to get his groove back like Bell did.

Cishek to the 8th?

The Good

Two wins in comeback fashion is great to see!

Hanley now hitting .250 is also fantastic!

The team winning without Infante and Bonifacio is impressive!

An unbelievable May and the best record in the month is nice!

Nolasco getting out of his "annual" slump is groovy!

The Bad

Heath Bell still doesn't look impressive, nor do I trust him with a lead. He did recover quickly I will give him that.

Kearns may have pulled a hammy.

EDIT: The NL East is really good.

Ricky pitched a lot better than his lined showed and came up with a big hit.

After Hanley struck out with the bases loaded I got a little worried because the Rockies looked pretty pumped.

Great to see some of the old signs of bell but after going to the game last night I have to say tonight was probably the weakest crowd I've seen this year.

Good win.

Nice rebound from Nolasco. Congrat!

I voted for Mike because he's Stanton with two hits that stayed inside the ballpark and did not break something. Nice guy!

Tell that to the guy in the stands icing down his cheek after being hit by a towering Stanton foul ball -- the higher they go, the faster they're traveling on the way down.

Heath Bell still doesn't look impressive, nor do I trust him with a lead. He did recover quickly I will give him that.

He did start with a hanging breaking ball, but he was hitting the corners with 96mph fastballs after that. Not perfect by any means, but that was a good job putting away the heart of the Rockies order after the hit.

Ricky pitched a lot better than his lined showed and came up with a big hit.

After Hanley struck out with the bases loaded I got a little worried because the Rockies looked pretty pumped.

Great to see some of the old signs of bell but after going to the game last night I have to say tonic was probably the weakest crowd I've seen this year.

Good win.

You can attribute the weak crowd to the Heat game. After the playoffs you can just about assure yourself the attendance will be more consistantly around 30k.

Followed on gametracker. Checked in and saw that the Rockies had cut into our lead. Unfortunately, I didnt even need to look to see who was pitching. Mujica needs his role changed temporarily to get his groove back like Bell did.

Cishek to the 8th?

Do it!

Can't have a setup man sporting a 5.00 era, which about where Mujica is right now( Yes, I know what Bell's is, but he is also chipping away at it too). Mujica has been far from effective.

june is going to be brutal: 6 vs phils, red sox, rays, and 3 vs jays, cards, and braves

It's going to be tough, but look at it another way.... we have 6 games against the Phillies and 3 games against the Braves to pull ourselves up while we push them down. It's key that we get good results in our division.

wish cc could find his swing again, we are much better off defensively with cc in left

I like CC but I think between him and LoMo in left it's a wash. CC seems to make plays look tougher than they are. When Boni is back Id slide Petey to left.

Stanton is looking really good at the plate minus his last ab.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.