Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Game 6/20

Featured Replies

Yes this is rock bottom. The only difference is the Marlins don't bounce up, they just stay there.

Yes this is rock bottom. The only difference is the Marlins don't bounce up, they just stay there.

 

 

I bet they can do worse.

WTF is going on?!?

 

I can't watch this crap anymore!

 

I mean, even when we WIN we look bad!

 

Seriously, how the hell are they playing so freaken bad?!?

 

I wanna go to a game but why the heck should I spend my time/money to watch them when they almost get no-hit every other game?

 

Freaken ridiculous.

 

Enough already!

 

Enough!

 

[/rant]

How long before the FO shakes things up? There has to be a boiling point, unless they just dont care since they assume they will still fill seats at least for the rest of the year.

How is greatness associated with the Marlins?

 

Just how I feel about this team. Still waiting for any news on Ozzie doing one of his famous heart attack scenes on the team, but nada! The guy has gone emo.

I blame the poster Marlins...

 

 

Ok, it's way too late into this thing to blame the poster (although you don't say stuff that will easily piss off the baseball gods like that thread did :( )

 

This team absolutely sucks right now. No pitching. No hitting. Getting blown out of game after game after game. The only reason this isn't rock bottom is because we're ONLY two games under .500. It's kind of sad to say this, but that road trip where we only lost 1 game is keeping our season afloat right now. This month sucked, but we're obviously not out of any race. If the pitching corrects itself, and while the team's pitching wasn't as AMAZING as it was early in the season, it's definitely not as bad as it has been lately, thus the pitching should get better soon.

 

I know this isn't the reason why we've lost recently, but I actually miss Bonifacio at the top of the lineup. The stats didn't always show it, but he did a great job starting things off early on in the season. Our outfield is a complete mess at it stands currently.

Horrible to watch and i dont know why Ozzie hasn't gone off.

 

Well apparently Ozzie is getting drunk tonight. Maybe he'll drunkenly send penis pictures to the team, and that'll fire them up to never let him get drunk again.

OK Elmo Puppy isn't working anymore

 

 

Right? He was a May thing.

 

June needs something new... something fresh...

 

Stewie barf anyone?

I blame the poster Marlins...

 

THE MARLINS ARE ICE COLD!!!

 

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, Ok now ladies, (YEAH!)

I see we gon' break it down in just a few seconds

don't make me break it down for nothin'

Now I wanna see y'all on y'all baddest behavior

but i see Lend me some suga', I am your neighbor

Yes this is rock bottom. The only difference is the Marlins don't bounce up, they just stay there.

 

 

I bet they can do worse.

Sad but true. There are many more games to lose.

I blame the poster Marlins...

 

THE MARLINS ARE ICE COLD!!!

 

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, Ok now ladies, (YEAH!)

I see we gon' break it down in just a few seconds

don't make me break it down for nothin'

Now I wanna see y'all on y'all baddest behavior

but i see Lend me some suga', I am your neighbor

The only thing worse than the 2nd post here is the 3rd post here.

I blame the poster Marlins...

 

THE MARLINS ARE ICE COLD!!!

 

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, Ok now ladies, (YEAH!)

I see we gon' break it down in just a few seconds

don't make me break it down for nothin'

Now I wanna see y'all on y'all baddest behavior

but i see Lend me some suga', I am your neighbor

The only thing worse than the 2nd post here is the 3rd post here.

The only thing worse than you posting is what you just posted.

If Dobbs was in the lineup everyday this team wouldn't be having such a problem he's seriously the most consistent hitter, Hanley should take some hints.

Run-on.

I blame the poster Marlins...

 

THE MARLINS ARE ICE COLD!!!

 

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, Ok now ladies, (YEAH!)

I see we gon' break it down in just a few seconds

don't make me break it down for nothin'

Now I wanna see y'all on y'all baddest behavior

but i see Lend me some suga', I am your neighbor

*lends some sugar*

Look at the bright side. We've scored at least 5 runs in the last two games!

 

Exactly what I've been saying, haha.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.