Giancarlo to participate in HR Derby

Schnellders

Usually participating in the HR Derby works out bad for players as it messes up their swing...

But considering how cold hes been in June & all the wild pitches hes been swinging at I really don't think this could hurt.

I'm hoping the HR Derby reminds him of how he should be hitting.

Usually participating in the HR Derby works out bad for players as it messes up their swing...

But considering how cold hes been in June & all the wild pitches hes been swinging at I really don't think this could hurt.

Stop talking before you ruin something else that's good.

John Buck went over 2 months without getting 2+ hits in a game-and then I banned myself until he got 2+ hits in a game and in his 4th game, after hitting HR's in 2 of the first 3 games, he finally got a 2 hit game. So stop talking crap like I'm a "jinx" of some sort. Your childish garbage is old & stupid.

PS-The only game I've been to this season was the Marlins 9-0 win against the Jays. :)

John Buck went over 2 months without getting 2+ hits in a game-and then I banned myself until he got 2+ hits in a game and in his 4th game, after hitting HR's in 2 of the first 3 games, he finally got a 2 hit game. So stop talking crap like I'm a "jinx" of some sort. Your childish garbage is old & stupid.

PS-The only game I've been to this season was the Marlins 9-0 win against the Jays. :)

You're really just RaysFan/CRRays' Jewish + Marlins fan alter ego. You really should loosen up. Have a drink or get married so you can get laid already.

You're really just RaysFan/CRRays' Jewish + Marlins fan alter ego. You really should loosen up. Have a drink or get married so you can get laid already.

LOL What?

Anyway, just bought tickets for Sunday's game vs. the Phils. Going with 15-20 friends. Should be tons of fun-even if we get our buts whooped. Sitting in the Lexus Legends Gold area-got a great deal-$15 per ticket.

Guest Guest

LOL What?

Anyway, just bought tickets for Sunday's game vs. the Phils. Going with 15-20 friends. Should be tons of fun-even if we get our buts whooped. Sitting in the Lexus Legends Gold area-got a great deal-$15 per ticket.

So does this mean that the restraining order from the Clevelander is still in effect?

LOL What?

Send plenty of pictures here please.

Send plenty of pictures here please.

I didn't take any of the pictures I posted in the New Stadium Pics Thread-& I've found a bunch of new pics ever since it was closed for being "too old"-but if I see anything interesting I haven't seen pics of yet I'll take a pic with my iPhone & post it somewhere on here. It'll be my first time in the Lexus Legends Level-but I don't really expect to see anything I haven't seen before. I covered everything there is to see rather well in the thread (or at least I think so).

No, don't send pictures. It'll be really awkward.

How the heck is posting pics of things at the stadium "awkward"?

Whatever.

When you post private account photos of a particular blonde it goes down hill pretty fast.

But isn't she pretty? :)

*14 pictures in a row*

No, don't send pictures. It'll be really awkward.

How the heck is posting pics of things at the stadium "awkward"?

Whatever.

When you post private account photos of a particular blonde it goes down hill pretty fast.

Right, but I was talking about posting pictures of things at the actual stadium on the Lexus Legends Level-and you knew that. So not "awkward."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.