Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JJ Rumors

Featured Replies

Ken Rosenthal

@Ken_Rosenthal

#Diamondbacks execs meeting behind closed doors at hotel in LA. Reported earlier they want to get elite SP. Now they need to counter LA, SF.

Marlins conference room...

 

Samson: OK guys we've made a huge mistake. Everyone decided 2012 was going to be the year they would suck. What do we do now?

Beinfest: Lets make trades with Detroit. It always works.

Loria: f*** you.

Beinfest: ahahahah jk guys...no but seriously I have an offer and it makes sense.

Loria: is everyone in the room in agreement?

::silence::

Beinfest: Yyyyyyessssssssss...?

Loria: OK lets do it.

Samson: OK guys lets figure out how we can move some of this payroll. Everyone is expensive and I need more lululemon gear.

Beinfest: The dodgers want Hanley and Choate.

Loria: No.

Beinfest: Come on bro. When was the last time I made a sh*tty move?

Hill: Rememb...

Beinfest: STFU you are a placeholder. Our scouts say eovaldi and these other guys are going to be as good as hermida, maybin, miller, gaby, lomo, webb, dunn, dominguez, heesopchoi, mike jacobs, etc should have been, except this time they will be good. Pinky promise.

::samson holds out pinky::

Loria: Whatever. f*** it.

Samson: OK guys we still need more payroll moved. Lets focus on moving expensive, and extremely sh*tty players that no one wants.

Loria: Bell?

Room: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beinfest: Even Placeholder Hill knows he can't be moved.

Loria: So then...Buck?

Room: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Beinfest: For f***s sake Jeff.

Loria: What do you want me to say? JJ?

Beinfest: NOW there is an idea. Since I can't put together a winning team I have a great idea. Lets move our only young and dependable starter for prospects.

Loria: wait wait wait. Why does this sound familiar? Didn't we do something like this once where we traded someone for prospects and it didn't work or something?

Beinfest: What? Who? Where? oh look an ant...what I'm saying is JJ can get us a ton of future stars that will cost peanuts! Then all I have to do is sign a couple FA players in 4 years and we can make another run at it. I know how we can do this too. I saw some video about making deals and I know how to always win!

Hill: How?

::confusing stare from everyone because he talked::

Beinfest: stfu, but basically they come in and say "I have these awesome prospects about to come up to the majors. all will be major impact players. make me an offer." Then I go "best I can do is nolasco" Then they look at me like im crazy. I say some sh*t like they will sit on the shelf for a long time in the minors, I dont know if they are legit or not. Some crap. I tell them I will bring in my expert and see whats up. So the expert will come in and say "actually these guys are pretty good. hard to find. probably worth a cliff lee in his prime rental + bp help." Then I ask them what they really want. They say three team deal. cliff lee and bp help. HERE IS THE BEST PART. I laugh and say f*** you. Best I can do is nolasco and bell but we pay 1/2 his contract. They are like come on you can do better. Then I come back and say " ok ok ok best I can do is JJ straight up." The will accept and we rob them blind.

Samson: Thats not a training video thats pawn stars staring Richard Harrison, Richard Benjamin Harrison, Richard Corey Harrison, and Austin Russell. The show takes place in their pawn shop set in Las Vegas. The plot of the show is...

Loria: Stfu with your movie and show crap. No one gives a f***. Angels in the Outfield is better than all that sh*t you watch, assclown. Back to the JJ trade.

Beinfest: Yeah basically we will only trade him if a team overpays by a wide margin.

Hill: Don't we have a huge hole at 3b? We need to fill it.

Beinfest: Nah bro. Corner production is not important in baseball lol

Samson: OK WELL we have 3 hours so lets do something here. Call in lomo show he can show me whats happening on twitter. Need that info.

Beinfest: He can't make it. We f***ed up his knee and the elevator is out. Can't walk up stairs. Oh and I'm thinking about signing a one year rental at 1b and putting lomo back in lf. Sound good?

Hill: wtf...

 

to be continued...

 

im bored and sick @ home

 

 

Reps

Arizona has a pretty good 3B prospect in Matt Davidson. Not ML ready but looks like he'll be pretty good someday.

Arizona has a pretty good 3B prospect in Matt Davidson. Not ML ready but looks like he'll be pretty good someday.

 

 

Ehh. Naaah. They have tremendous pitching prospects though.

Don't Kevin towers (gm of Arizona) and beinfest have a history of making a slew of deals together going back to towers days at san Diego. Just throwing it out there

Arizona has a pretty good 3B prospect in Matt Davidson. Not ML ready but looks like he'll be pretty good someday.

 

 

Ehh. Naaah. They have tremendous pitching prospects though.

 

They do but 3B is a huge hole and we have no one coming up in the farm and there won't be any good options this offseason.

Arizona is supposedly working on something huge. I don't see Jj as something huge. Huge would be like King Felix.

 

Rosenthal also said the dodgers are still looking to make another big move.

and 6.5 from the wildcard. Definitely thinking JJ.

 

 

No. Cliff Lee is who they want if they trade Justin Upton.

Trevor Bauer, A.J. Pollock, Matt Davidson, and Tyler Skaggs for JJ and cash considerations.

Called it if it goes down

and 6.5 from the wildcard. Definitely thinking JJ.

 

 

No. Cliff Lee is who they want if they trade Justin Upton.

 

They made it clear they're not trading Upton.

This thread has been ridiculous since page 15 or so. There's absolutely zero, and I mean even lower than zero percent indication that Josh Johnson is even close to being traded.

I'm taking a nap, but this sh*t sounds like exciting drama.

 

I BETTER SEE A DEAL MADE WHEN I WAKE UP

 

Upton? If we're lucky...in dat CF. Ruggz in LF.

 

*looks at stats*

 

f***...

This thread has been ridiculous since page 15 or so. There's absolutely zero, and I mean even lower than zero percent indication that Josh Johnson is even close to being traded.

 

As they say it only takes one phone call.

This thread has been ridiculous since page 15 or so. There's absolutely zero, and I mean even lower than zero percent indication that Josh Johnson is even close to being traded.

 

This thread has been ridiculous since page 15 or so. There's absolutely zero, and I mean even lower than zero percent indication that Josh Johnson is even close to being traded.

 

 

Dreaming > Reality

This thread has been ridiculous since page 15 or so. There's absolutely zero, and I mean even lower than zero percent indication that Josh Johnson is even close to being traded.

 

 

No one is making you click on it

LOL, I'm getting disliked because I actually believe (it's as close to "know" as can be at this point) the Marlins are going to KEEP their ace pitcher.

 

Man, the crazy things crazy Marlins fans will say and do...

Trevor Bauer, A.J. Pollock, Matt Davidson, and Tyler Skaggs for JJ and cash considerations.

Called it if it goes down

 

 

You dream big kid, you dream big. :sleeping :idea

LOL, I'm getting disliked because I actually believe (it's as close to "know" as can be at this point) the Marlins are going to KEEP their ace pitcher.

 

Man, the crazy things crazy Marlins fans will say and do...

 

John Buck for Upton, Montero, Goldschmidt and 3 pitching prospects.

Done deal.

 

Man, the crazy things crazy Marlins fans will say.

LOL, I'm getting disliked because I actually believe (it's as close to "know" as can be at this point) the Marlins are going to KEEP their ace pitcher.

 

Man, the crazy things crazy Marlins fans will say and do...

 

John Buck for Upton, Montero, Goldschmidt and 3 pitching prospects.

Done deal.

 

Man, the crazy things crazy Marlins fans will say.

 

LOL, I'm getting disliked because I actually believe (it's as close to "know" as can be at this point) the Marlins are going to KEEP their ace pitcher.

 

Man, the crazy things crazy Marlins fans will say and do...

 

John Buck for Upton, Montero, Goldschmidt and 3 pitching prospects.

Done deal.

 

Man, the crazy things crazy Marlins fans will say.

 

NO BRO, BELL AND BUCK FOR UPTON, MONTERO, JOHNSON, and 5 PITCH PROSPECTS!

Man, the crazy things Marlins fans will say and do...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.