October 23, 201213 yr Did anyone see the ruling at the end of the Tampa game on Sunday? Think it's so harsh that the defenders can legally push the receiver out the back of the end zone before the ball reaches them.
November 8, 201213 yr Bears are good this year.. but so is atlanta, nyg and sf. Nfc is tough.. and as usual, green bay worries me the most. Any one of those 5 teams can win the nfc. Bears achilles heal is definitely the o-line. Watt vs carimi has me scared on sunday
November 8, 201213 yr Remember when the Jags got 3 nationally televised games last year? LOL that's never happening again. But seriously, beat the fluffing Colts!
November 9, 201213 yr What an awful team. It's distressing to me that I spent money on tickets this year.
November 9, 201213 yr This is back, we'll use this for general NFL discussion. if something big happens like a trade, or suspension, or related it should still have it's own topic. Enjoy!
November 9, 201213 yr WOO! Thread is back. Gotta beat the Titans this week. Also, there's apparently a stat out there that lists Reshad Jones as the best safety in the NFL this season. That's pretty strange.
November 10, 201213 yr WOO! Thread is back. Gotta beat the Titans this week. Also, there's apparently a stat out there that lists Reshad Jones as the best safety in the NFL this season. That's pretty strange. ProFootballFocus?
November 11, 201213 yr They make you believe they might be somewhat decent for one second...and then they sweep the rug from right up under you.
November 11, 201213 yr They make you believe they might be somewhat decent for one second...and then they sweep the rug from right up under you. Exactly how I feel.
November 11, 201213 yr This game... And I like Tannehill, but I feel like he'll be prone to these kind of games his entire career (although he's not the entire reason we're losing this game). This is also Bush's worst game as a Dolphin. I think this is everybody's worst game as a Dolphin.
November 11, 201213 yr This game... And I like Tannehill, but I feel like he'll be prone to these kind of games his entire career (although he's not the entire reason we're losing this game). This is also Bush's worst game as a Dolphin. I think this is everybody's worst game as a Dolphin. I disagree on Tannehill. He's very good at not repeating mistakes. He learns quickly.
November 12, 201213 yr Sean Smith's dropping that INT just epitomized today's game. It epitomized Sean Smith.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.