Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/3/13 - Miami Marlins @ Washington Nationals - 7:05 PM

Featured Replies

Kevin Slowey ® vs Gio Gonzalez (L)

 

Will update later when lineups come out. Hopefully. Because I am indeed headed to this game tomorrow!

 

Here's hoping for a little more success than Opening Day.

 

Marlins Nationals

LF Pierre CF Denard Span

2B Solano RF Jayson Werth

RF Stanton LF Bryce Harper

3B Polanco 3B Ryan Zimmerman

CF Ruggiano 1B Adam LaRoche

C Olivo SS Ian Desmond

1B Kotchman 2B Danny Espinosa

SS Hechavarria C Kurt Suzuki

RHP Slowey LHP Gio Gonzalez

Woah woah woah....Where the hell is Josh Johnson?

 

JK

 

GO FISH

  • Author

I wonder if Ruggi will get the start with a lefty on the mound?

 

He should be getting the start.

 

Plus, it's not like Coghlan gave any compelling reason to stay in the lineup, even if it was just one game.

c'mon Kevin Slowey

 

 

 

let's see here... what's Gio got, like 40 wins over the past two years?

 

his one slight weakness of walking batters countered by our lineup of guys who won't take a walk.

 

 

eh we got this! and go Ruggs!

Olivoooooo

  • Author

Heading out to the metro now!

 

See ya guys on the flip side.

 

Look for a college kid in a black Marlins shirt and possibly an orange snapback. I will likely be the only one meeting this description at the entire park.

so, what should we expect from slowey this year, if he is healthy, could he shut them out?

so, what should we expect from slowey this year, if he is healthy, could he shut them out?

 

probably a perfect game with 19 ks

I think that is highly unlikely. I think one of those fly balls will fall for a hit. so I'm thinking it will just be a complete game shutout.

Only once in a generation does a team come together so well that they become pure sports perfection. Who needs Jose Reyes, Bonifacio, Buehrle, JJ, or any other of those deadbeats when we have awesome world renown players like Olivo, Polanco, and Kotchman. Loria did say the trade would make us winners, and boy was he right. I'm sure we must be the envy of the whole MLB...and for that matter the whole sports industry.

 

Now excuse me while I go take some more of those pills I found in a mystery bottle underneath the seat of my friend's 1964 VW Bus. For some reason they make me feel particularly happy and optimistic...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.