Hernandez, Cox, S. Maine clear waivers

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Wait...Cox cleared waivers? I thought we would've ended up having to trade him. Anyway, glad to hear that. Would've been stupid to lose Cox like that.

He's not very good.

Wait...Cox cleared waivers? I thought we would've ended up having to trade him. Anyway, glad to hear that. Would've been stupid to lose Cox like that.

He's not very good.

Have you seen our minor league 3B depth? He's the best we got...

Glad Cox made it through, he's still a year away from being ready and at this point is the only realistic option in the system at the hot corner.

Which says a lot about the sad state of our farm system.

Most teams don't have top prospects at all 8 positions. This is overly dramatic. We have a very good farm system, at least if you include Fernandez.

Guest Guest

Cox is not as bad as some of you are making him out to be, and I for one think he's going to hit a little this year and find his way to the ML roster at some point...

How so? What leads you to think that he will hit all of a sudden?

And there's close to zero chance he's called up this season. It's very telling that they're starting him in AA this season. The Marlins also thought that the Cardinals were rushing him too much.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.