Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glad to have found this Marlins site... lots of intelligent conversati

Featured Replies

Intelligent?

 

You mean Erick, The Lying Igborant Retard and the MetalMexican?

 

Sure you joined the right site?

 

[Welcome aboard, enjoy the magical carpet ride this site is!]

 

Was that necessary?

 

It's hilarious how you constantly call out others and then get all butt-hurt when someone disagrees with your stupid opinions that have no factual basis in them.

 

You're a real prick.

 

It must suck to be your acquaintance. You have anger issues apparently, and you're always wrong. They must all be puppets to tolerate you. Calm down, buddy. Bit of an overreaction.

 

Haha- I just realized why Erick thought.

 

 

He thinks I called himself a lying ignorant retard and a Mexican- where it was Erick,[Admin] and [benderRobot].

 

 

Oh well, he can get in line with Pengino and Benched and fight over which ones going to swing at me first.

 

 

Lol, I actually have come to like the sensitive little guy over the years. He may come across as arrogant but he's right for the most part.

Wait ...

If you're always wrong, and you say he's usually right, does that mean he's actually wrong usually?

Erick, you're wrong!

 

/MindBlown

Intelligent?

 

You mean Erick, The Lying Igborant Retard and the MetalMexican?

 

Sure you joined the right site?

 

[Welcome aboard, enjoy the magical carpet ride this site is!]

 

Was that necessary?

 

It's hilarious how you constantly call out others and then get all butt-hurt when someone disagrees with your stupid opinions that have no factual basis in them.

 

You're a real prick.

 

It must suck to be your acquaintance. You have anger issues apparently, and you're always wrong. They must all be puppets to tolerate you.Holy s***, where the f*** did that come from?

 

You do realize Bender is a Mexican in Futurama, and Admin was called the other name multiple times last week and is actually his board member position under his name.

 

Calm down- although you may think I'm a prick you'd be quite surprised what actually happens off the Internet.

 

But thank you, I know my opinions are s*** and I can be a prick... It's the Internet.

 

 

 

 

Oh. I must have missed it.

I still don't understand why "f***ery" isn't a part of our statement for the year or atleast part of the forum mission statement like,

 

"Welcome to MarlinsBaseball where we enjoy Marlins baseball talk and the occasional f***ery."

 

 

f***ery

Wait ...

 

If you're always wrong, and you say he's usually right, does that mean he's actually wrong usually?

 

Erick, you're wrong!

 

Your**Youre*

Fuck apostrophes.

Wait ...

 

If you're always wrong, and you say he's usually right, does that mean he's actually wrong usually?

 

Erick, you're wrong!

 

Your**Youre*

f*** apostrophes.

 

 

 

apostrophe f***ery

Intelligent?

 

You mean Erick, The Lying Igborant Retard and the MetalMexican?

 

Sure you joined the right site?

 

[Welcome aboard, enjoy the magical carpet ride this site is!]

 

Was that necessary?

 

It's hilarious how you constantly call out others and then get all butt-hurt when someone disagrees with your stupid opinions that have no factual basis in them.

 

You're a real prick.

 

It must suck to be your acquaintance. You have anger issues apparently, and you're always wrong. They must all be puppets to tolerate you.Holy s***, where the f*** did that come from?

 

You do realize Bender is a Mexican in Futurama, and Admin was called the other name multiple times last week and is actually his board member position under his name.

 

Calm down- although you may think I'm a prick you'd be quite surprised what actually happens off the Internet.

 

But thank you, I know my opinions are s*** and I can be a prick... It's the Internet.

 

 

Oh. I must have missed it.

 

It's cool, lol.

Wait ...

 

If you're always wrong, and you say he's usually right, does that mean he's actually wrong usually?

 

Erick, you're wrong!

 

Your**Youre*

f*** apostrophes.

Yeah, I love this tread. It's perfect on my tires.

 

 

Need tires? I'll sell em to you. What do you want?

 

The most economical, great performance, or quietness?

I love these welcome threads, where everyone acts even more retarded than they usually do to convey some sort of message about the atmosphere here and how loose and cool it is - when in reality half of us hate each other.

  • Author

I love these welcome threads, where everyone acts even more retarded than they usually do to convey some sort of message about the atmosphere here and how loose and cool it is - when in reality half of us hate each other.

 

 

LMAO... It's a barometer of the board. Now I am positive that I picked the correct Marlins forum. Thanks for the welcome and I def feel that f***ery is highly appropriate.

 

More asterisks the better...

I love these welcome threads, where everyone acts even more retarded than they usually do to convey some sort of message about the atmosphere here and how loose and cool it is - when in reality half of us hate each other.

 

LMAO... It's a barometer of the board. Now I am positive that I picked the correct Marlins forum. Thanks for the welcome and I def feel that f***ery is highly appropriate.

 

More asterisks the better...******************** ******** tubes ******* turtles ********* parking ticket!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.