Glad to have found this Marlins site... lots of intelligent conversati

Hey all... I am glad to have found this site and have made it my #1 source of Marlins info.

I have been a Marlins fan since Day 1 and am saddened to see the current state of my fav ballclub. I will continue to be a fan but cannot accept the trainwreck that our clown of an owner has tried to force down our throats.

I look forward to the daily dialogue and recaps from each game.

MODS: Keep up the good work.

Intelligent?

You mean Erick, The Lying Igborant Retard and the MetalMexican?

Sure you joined the right site?

[Welcome aboard, enjoy the magical carpet ride this site is!]

Was that necessary?

It's hilarious how you constantly call out others and then get all butt-hurt when someone disagrees with your stupid opinions that have no factual basis in them.

You're a real prick.

It must suck to be your acquaintance. You have anger issues apparently, and you're always wrong. They must all be puppets to tolerate you.

Way to try and scare off a new member guys, Bravo!

Admin when are you going to start the Marlinsbaseball.com dating service?

I've inadvertently done that actually. Max and Miri met here and are now married.

I expect their first born to be Admin or Lara as recognition of that.

Welcome to the board! We definitely need more active members, especially in difficult times like this. Try to stay positive about how terrible this team is, but not too positive. Try to be negative and realistic about how bad this team is, but don't be so negative that it annoys the hell out of everybody here.

If you can do that, you'll be fine here.

Tits or GTFO

Welcome to the board! We definitely need more active members, especially in difficult times like this. Try to stay positive about how terrible this team is, but not too positive. Try to be negative and realistic about how bad this team is, but don't be so negative that it annoys the hell out of everybody here.

And I thought Miami_Marlins_Fan was bipolar.

Intelligent?

Was that necessary?

It's hilarious how you constantly call out others and then get all butt-hurt when someone disagrees with your stupid opinions that have no factual basis in them.

You're a real prick.

It must suck to be your acquaintance. You have anger issues apparently, and you're always wrong. They must all be puppets to tolerate you. Calm down, buddy. Bit of an overreaction.

Tits or GTFO

And I thought Miami_Marlins_Fan was bipolar.

I HATE YOU!

Oh who am I kidding?! Come over here you big lug!

Intelligent?

Was that necessary?

You're a real prick.

It must suck to be your acquaintance. You have anger issues apparently, and you're always wrong. They must all be puppets to tolerate you. Holy shit, where the fuck did that come from?

You do realize Bender is a Mexican in Futurama, and Admin was called the other name multiple times last week and is actually his board member position under his name.

Calm down- although you may think I'm a prick you'd be quite surprised what actually happens off the Internet.

But thank you, I know my opinions are shit and I can be a prick... It's the Internet.