4/27 Post Game: What does winning feel like? We don't know

At least we haven't had a 17 game loosing streak like the 1962 Mets. At this point they were in 2 games into that loosing streak. The Marlins, on the other hand, are good for at least 1 win per week.

Don't sell this team short, im sure we can muster up a nice losing streak in the teens.

I went up to the game tonight. Stanton's shot was majestic. Sanabia settled in and pitched pretty well after the first two innings.

It was a beautiful night, cool and breezy with the roof open. The crowd was decent, being Saturday night and also Cubs always draw well.

That's pretty much all the positive. Oh, Olivo crushed one, Kearns hit one well that Soriano caught up against the Clevelander fence.

There was a super hot girl in my section. I didn't get a speeding ticket on the way home.....

We now hold the record of 5-19, something even the most cynical among us would have never guessed.

Before Turner got demoted and Alvarez and Eovaldi got injured, I never would have guessed. With those three out of the rotation, I'm not surprised in the slightest.

We now hold the record of 5-19, something even the most cynical among us would have never guessed.

speak for yourself

Are you saying you expected this kind of record? Come on now

Yup.

And you can look up my old posts.

And here is another prediction. None of the guys we got in the Blue Jays trade will be anything more than league average players. And that is best-case scenario.

At this point, a Marlin fan has to root for historic failure. Ownership cannot justify a fire sale (especially one that doesn't generate the best prospects in baseball in return) by claiming that there is no difference between finishing last with a league-average payroll and finishing last with a league-lowest payroll. A '62 Mets-like season will bring out some sort of real reaction (ranging from the firing of Beinfest and Hill to potential intervention by Selig or the players union).