8/6 Post Game

I think that we could be a really decent team next year if we can get a more consistent offense. Even if we some regression in our pitching, we could at least be a .500 team.

hell they're average right now even with this anemic offense, whatever record over the past two months. Need pop though. 11 hits and all but one are singles...

I would expect a little regression by some of the pitchers (unless they really are this good) so gotta make the difference at the plate.

1st homer allowed by Marlins pitching in 12 games

I was at the game, PNC is a beautiful ballpark. Lots of opportunity, Dunn even came in and slammed the door. I can't say leaving him in is a bad call, I probably would have myself, but in retrospect it was.

Btw, anybody ever been to a baseball town like Pitt and worn a Marlins jersey? People REALLY don't think the marlins have ANY fans. Like, for serious. It was kind of funny.

I was at the game, PNC is a beautiful ballpark. Lots of opportunity, Dunn even came in and slammed the door. I can't say leaving him in is a bad call, I probably would have myself, but in retrospect it was.

Btw, anybody ever been to a baseball town like Pitt and worn a Marlins jersey? People REALLY don't think the marlins have ANY fans. Like, for serious. It was kind of funny.

Not really, but I've worn Marlins stuff to a rays yankees game before. Surprising large amount of Marlins and mets fans there...and of course the rest of thw stadium was yankees fans.

I go to Pittsburgh a few times a year for work. I have some pirates gear and when I've worn it there they were surprised the pirates had fans. This was before they were good :)I believe that, too. I was downtown all day, though, and saw nothing but Pirates gear everywhere. Their town is buzzing... Good for them I guess lol.