Post Game 8/26

Can I ask what lineup you would have put out there last night?

LF Yelich

DH Stanton

CF Ozuna

RF Stanton wearing a false beard

1B Ozuna in glasses and a false moustache

SS Stanton wearing a net-minder's mask

2B Ozuna made up to look like a lady

C Stanton wearing a spiderman outfit

3B Yelich dressed as Darth Vader

So basically, Baker instead of Valdespin? Are we really blaming Redmond for replacing shit with shit?

I'd rather have the fresh turd than the one that's been sitting there for a while, ya know? Fresh turd still has potency.

And I also put Baker at first cause he's probably a better first baseman than Jones.

Eovaldi's location is certainly important, but key here is the fact that his fastball has gone flat. A flat, motionless fastball will be hit hard by Major League hitters, even if it goes 110. Granted, the faster a fastball is the less movement and precise location it needs to be effectve, but you still can't throw a dart every pitch, even if you locate it.

Guest Vince0926

Eovaldi's location is certainly important, but key here is the fact that his fastball has gone flat. A flat, motionless fastball will be hit hard by Major League hitters, even if it goes 110. Granted, the faster a fastball is the less movement and precise location it needs to be effectve, but you still can't throw a dart every pitch, even if you locate it.

I just cant wait till rosters expand... So he can be taken out.

Guest Vince0926

Everyone you guys need to look at the big picture. September 1, eovaldi is scheduled to pitch against wheeler. I dont want eovaldi starting us off the last month of the season with a guy like wheeler pitching.