November 17, 201411 yr Author Okay I'm counting 3pm is he finalized date. Fair enough Admin? Yep, thanks!
November 17, 201411 yr Author I love how mad MLBTR is right now It's a glorious day to be a fish fan, rare
November 17, 201411 yr Six guaranteed years of Stanton. Hell yeah. He'll be the longest tenured Marlin ever.
November 17, 201411 yr this is great guys. I can actually buy his jersey with complete and utter confidence!!!
November 17, 201411 yr this is great guys. I can actually buy his jersey with complete and utter confidence!!! This! Ive texted several people with "Whats ur jersey size cuz I'm buying a Stanton jersey for everyone I know!" Jokes on them though cuz I ain't buyin them shiiiiiiit!
November 17, 201411 yr he should just come out the conference swinging his monster dong and just let it talk for him.
November 17, 201411 yr Group hug! Get your hand off my ass squall Sorry, that was my hand. And my dick.
November 17, 201411 yr Rosenthal eatin' crow http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/uh-about-that-free-giancarlo-stanton-column-i-take-it-all-back-marlins-111714
November 17, 201411 yr Author Rosenthal eatin' crow http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/uh-about-that-free-giancarlo-stanton-column-i-take-it-all-back-marlins-111714 Yeah bitch
November 17, 201411 yr LET'S GET THIS THREAD GOING FUCKHEADS. WE JUST SIGNED THE NL VERSION OF MIKE TROUT THROUGH HIS ENTIRE CAREER
November 17, 201411 yr DID I SPELL ENTHUSIASM RIGHT YES IT JUST LOOKS FUNNY WHEN YOU ACTUALLY SPELL IT OUT
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.