Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rays @ Marlins 4/10/15

Featured Replies

Free baseball

 

​

 

Free baseball

 

​Yeah and thanks to Red, half of our bullpen is used when we really only had to use two of them max.

 

​You mean the two that gave up a combined 6 er? I wasn't watching at the time, but I would have probably got them out of there and tried someone else as well.

 

​

 

Yeah...I haven't watched the game, but I'm assuming Red wanted Phelps to either finish out the game completely or pitch two innings and finish it off with Dyson or something in mop up duty. Redmond has no control over failed outings.

 

​If Haren had thrown about 20 more pitches that would have been fine. You don't pull a guy basically shutting a team out at 79 pitches when he doesn't/wasn't throwing hard. You just don't do it. Unless you're stupid. Like our manager.

 

 

"Hey my slider didn't work, let me try my slider ... that didn't work, let me try my slider ... that didn't work ... how about my slider?" Ugh.

 

 

Free baseball

 

​

 

Free baseball

 

​Yeah and thanks to Red, half of our bullpen is used when we really only had to use two of them max.

 

​You mean the two that gave up a combined 6 er? I wasn't watching at the time, but I would have probably got them out of there and tried someone else as well.

 

​

 

Yeah...I haven't watched the game, but I'm assuming Red wanted Phelps to either finish out the game completely or pitch two innings and finish it off with Dyson or something in mop up duty. Redmond has no control over failed outings.

 

​If Haren had thrown about 20 more pitches that would have been fine. You don't pull a guy basically shutting a team out at 79 pitches when he doesn't/wasn't throwing hard. You just don't do it. Unless you're stupid. Like our manager.

 

​You do in the first week of the season if it's a blowout, which at the time it was. Again, no need to stretch a pitcher if you don't have to early in the year.

 

 

"Hey my slider didn't work, let me try my slider ... that didn't work, let me try my slider ... that didn't work ... how about my slider?" Ugh.

 

​Persistance!

 

 

"Hey my slider didn't work, let me try my slider ... that didn't work, let me try my slider ... that didn't work ... how about my slider?" Ugh.

 

Lol. He gets a friendly call on the corners and he just keeps throwing it low

 

 

Free baseball

 

​

 

Free baseball

 

​Yeah and thanks to Red, half of our bullpen is used when we really only had to use two of them max.

 

​You mean the two that gave up a combined 6 er? I wasn't watching at the time, but I would have probably got them out of there and tried someone else as well.

 

​

 

Yeah...I haven't watched the game, but I'm assuming Red wanted Phelps to either finish out the game completely or pitch two innings and finish it off with Dyson or something in mop up duty. Redmond has no control over failed outings.

 

​If Haren had thrown about 20 more pitches that would have been fine. You don't pull a guy basically shutting a team out at 79 pitches when he doesn't/wasn't throwing hard. You just don't do it. Unless you're stupid. Like our manager.

 

​You do in the first week of the season if it's a blowout, which at the time it was. Again, no need to stretch a pitcher if you don't have to early in the year.

 

​How would it be stretching him out though? He throws a max of 88 mph. He could've easily gone 100 pitches or at the very least another inning.

 

 

Top of the lineup soon enough lets go

 

 

Boxberger is tough.

 

​He's solid. I wonder if he'll hold the closers spot even when McGee comes back.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.