Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rays @ Marlins 4/10/15

Featured Replies

Not judging him like I usually do, but Hech's shoulder must really be bothering him. He isn't getting as much on his throws as he has in previous years. Guy's probably safe on that last play regardless, but I've noticed it in other plays he's made as well.

 

 

I just got back home. I saw we were up 8-1 and assumed we won. Came home and saw we were only up 9-8 with Cishek pitching. I don't even know if I would've wanted to watch this game from the start.

 

 

Come on Cishek! rachel-williams.gif

 

​NO THAT'S DISTRACTING WE NEED HIM TO THROW STRIKES AND SHIT

 

OK. This is for the batter then. Megan-Fox-GIF-05.gif

 

​that what waiting for them when win game party time

 

 

Oh good...it's THIS part of the order. Let's win in the tenth, I guess?

 

​Thought the same thing....

 

 

Calling a Hech walk off hit.

 

​If that happened, I would *insert absurd thing to do here*

 

He's not hitting a walk off.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.