4/17 Post LOL

Pretty much a replay of last night. Stanton gives us the early lead and starter cruises through 4.

Then just like the Mets have done the last 2-3 years against us, everything goes their way.

What were we 6-10 against them last year? And that includes Ozuna having to make that ridiculous throw to the plate to win the game. Could have been 5-11.

And they swept us twice last year.

I just don't get it. People talk about how the mets are supposed to be good and I look at the roster and am unimpressed.

It must be me.

To say I am very pissed off already this early into April is an understatement. Just shit-can Salty, start RealDeal, fire Red, bring in Trader Jack and let's just do a remake of '03 but start it now.

Yes, it's early and I am glad that STanton looked pissed too at the end. This team needs a kick in the ass and Red needs to stop being their friend and be more of a "Light a fire under them and hold the players accountable" manager

It's not trendy to be positive now but we clearly made upgrades to what we had last year. There's no reasonable way to think we'll be shitting the bed this bad all year long. It doesn't make sense.

Morse, Prado, Ichiro, Gordon, Haren, Latos, Realmuto > Jones, McGehee, Johnson, Solano, Turner, Eovaldi, Salty.

It's not trendy to be positive now but we clearly made upgrades to what we had last year. There's no reasonable way to think we'll be shitting the bed this bad all year long. It doesn't make sense.

Morse, Prado, Ichiro, Gordon, Haren, Latos, Realmuto > Jones, McGehee, Johnson, Solano, Turner, Eovaldi, Salty.

​first list is "alright" and 2nd is "what could've been".

Let's blame this on the SP too.

​Well, our SP didn't even go 5, so yeah.

What all of you blaming the hitting don't realize is that baseball is dominated by pitching these days. Offensive #'s are down. Despite the inconsistencies, the offense hasn't been as bad as the SP statistically.

The SP sucks. How many quality starts does this team have this year? Stop blaming the stats solely on the Latos start. We can't even get a quality start, and it has a trickle-down effect because the bullpen has already thrown a lot of innings and been rather ineffective because of it.

This season is shaping up to be worse than 2012 with the injuries to the top of our rotation. We can't overcome those injuries.

Pretty much a replay of last night. Stanton gives us the early lead and starter cruises through 4.

Then just like the Mets have done the last 2-3 years against us, everything goes their way.

What were we 6-10 against them last year? And that includes Ozuna having to make that ridiculous throw to the plate to winarrow-10x10.png the game. Could have been 5-11.

And they swept us twice last year.

I just don't get it. People talk about how the mets are supposed to be good and I look at the roster and am unimpressed.

It must be me.

​Their roster is easily better than ours right now.

Their #3 is better than our #1. I also saw you call out the Marlins for getting beat by guys like Lucas Duda last night. The reality is that Duda would be the second best hitter on our team. I wish he was our 1B.