Potential SP per Frisaro

Admin

The free-agent pitchers who could be in the mix to sign with Miami are lefty Scott Kazmirand right-handers Aaron Harang, Doug Fister, Kyle Kendrick, Colby Lewis and Tim Lincecum.

I am only posting this cause Scoop said it which makes it very valid and informative

why spend money on one really good player when you can get 3 pieces of shit for the same price?  i think they do this just so they have more pieces to package with their picks. the ultimate goal is to create a trade scenario where other teams are paying 100% of the Marlins salaries. 

Jokes aside, does this at least mean Loria is willing to spend money on pitching upgrades? I'm asking because a few weeks ago it just seemed like Loria would only spend on Cespedes and zero on the pitching needs. Of course junk like Harang wouldn't cut it but if we're at least looking at guys like Kazmir maybe there's a chance we get something decent there.