World Baseball Classic

CoastieMike

Go ahead and berate me/beat me over the head, I can take it, but are Stantons ABs during the WBC concerning at all? I know it very early and getting back into the full daily grind, but it still seems opposing pitchers are still attacking the same spots (low and outside, up) and G still looks so silly. 

Go ahead and berate me/beat me over the head, I can take it, but are Stantons ABs during the WBC concerning at all? I know it very early and getting back into the full daily grind, but it still seems opposing pitchers are still attacking the same spots (low and outside, up) and G still looks so silly. 

It will always be a concern, I'm afraid.

It has to be a psychological thing, so easily fixed by moving towards the plate. Long arms can only go so far.

He said he's a man on a mission this season, Donnie said he will be MVP. Make it happen Big G. I still believe.

I'd like for him to start that mission tonight. Heh. He needs to relax and try for contact over anything else, IMO. If he just had a nice, relaxed swing to try and get a base hit up the middle, he'd still hit 35 homers, I believe.

Stanton will always be a streaky hitter who strikes out a lot and hits bombs.  If he stays healthy it's all good because he's a good defender who hits bombs. 

I mean, Nolan Arenado looks like total doo doo in the WBC.  He has 3 hits in 28 AB's.