December 22, 20169 yr Author off-topic but Houston hired Todd Kalas away from the rays. Dude been there since their beginning. crazy.
December 22, 20169 yr No more Preston?!?! Fuck. The season I'll be away in Europe for. Won't get to enjoy that unfortunately.
December 22, 20169 yr Oh and when I said the Marlins would hire Juan Encarnacion instead of signing Edwin Encarnacion, I really wasn't that far off.
December 22, 20169 yr He's not on the team. He's a broadcaster. Oh ok I was wondering where he'd fit on the bench
December 22, 20169 yr Ah man no more Preston/Eduardo/Pavano/Conine/Leiter/Nelson/Willis/ whoever else they had this year. Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
December 22, 20169 yr Different team, but Todd Kalas left TB to join HOU. He was there forever. Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
December 23, 20169 yr This front office is something else... [ATTACH]1273[/ATTACH] OWNED BAHAHAAH Merry Christmas motherfucker!
December 23, 20169 yr I hope he doesn't suck so bad he pisses me off. (I have very low expectations) Dead air would be an improvement over Preston or Eduardo. I'm sure Hollandsworth will be an upgrade.
December 23, 20169 yr OWNED BAHAHAAH Merry Christmas motherfucker! That tweet reads literally the way he would broadcast. I liked that pitch. I didn't like that pitch. That was a good decision. That was not a good decision. You knew something I didn't.
December 23, 20169 yr Eduardo and Preston were so terrible. Hollandsworth has been ok on MLB TV. Sad to see Conine go if he's done
December 23, 20169 yr Sad to see Conine go if he's done I doubt he's going anywhere. He'll just stick to his pre/postgame work
December 23, 20169 yr I see a lot of Hollandsworth in CSN Chicago. He's definitely an upgrade to what we currently have. Solid hire
December 23, 20169 yr OWNED BAHAHAAH Merry Christmas motherfucker! Lmao!!! The fact that you are stoked about something the Marlins did is a miracle in itself. I'll take it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.