The Orange Hat

Erick

Doubt it. Loved the look with the white uniforms. If they are not going to wear it they need to stop selling it and claiming its "on field".

if they aren't going to wear one of the best looks, hopefully it will be a moot point in a few years. I'd be very surprised if the new owner keeps the exact look we have now.

I love that logo. While at first I liked the new look, it has slowly started dying on me. They never really embraced the brightness or uniqueness of the colors. So much they could do with it but don't. Really would like to see a secondary logo that showcased the Marlin, even though I don't know how they would do it. The duplication of the main logo on the shoulder, chest and hat is getting old and I'm starting to miss uniforms that's really pushed the Marlin animal in look and feel with the color and logo rather than focusing on Miami.

Yes that's true. They used to wear the Black with white pants at home on Friday and Saturday then they changed to the white with orange hat. Now they just wear the regular white and black hat it seems. 

Black was home Fridays in 2012 for sure. By 2014 the black became for Saturday games only (when at home). I can't remember for sure about 2013.

I like the orange cap, I which it was more red orange than it is. I remembered Samson on Dan Lebastard radio show saying the Orange cap was a better seller than the black one. The proof is, they still sell it as an O-Field and they even made a Orange cap version with the ASG patch on it. Why o' why they stop wearing it, no idea, but I love the way it looks with the white unis.

The Orange cap with black jersey was a bad idea and I'm glad they just did it once in the exhibition game