6/14 Post Game

EricOwens!

Shame Moore has to sit then. He's been hitting well

But who are you going to sit?  Prado will time to adjust back after being gone for so long but he has a contract where they aren't going to sit him.  Can he do 2B or is he better than Dee??  So what do we do with Moore and Riddle also when Hech comes back? I certainly don't want to lose them but there are so others I don't want to see go.  Suggestions??

But who are you going to sit?  Prado will time to adjust back after being gone for so long but he has a contract where they aren't going to sit him.  Can he do 2B or is he better than Dee??  So what do we do with Moore and Riddle also when Hech comes back? I certainly don't want to lose them but there are so others I don't want to see go.  Suggestions??

Moore probably goes to the bench, Prado starts over Deets, and Riddle starts over Hech

You have to think Moore stays on the team as primary RH bat on the bench and Riddle continues to start even when Hech returns.  Bour, Prado, and Hech replace Colon, Telis, and, I guess Steckenrider?   Ideally, Hech gets moved for anything they can get.

Bour to first. Moore and Dietrich platoon 3b and or 2b. Prado to 2b or 3b. Trade gordon for pitcher.

Or same thing except trade prado for pitcher and kerp gordon. 

Or keep both but trade Dietrich and or Hech.

I don't think we are going to get much of a pitcher for either Prado or Gordon.  Dietrich and Moore both should go to the bench. Moore is having a nice stretch but if he were that good he wouldn't have been available to being with.  I think Moore and Dietrich off of the bench gives us two strong bench bats.  Trading Hech (not that he has any trade value to being with) is most likely what will happen but you can't even do that until Rojas is ready to come back.  Riddle is playing great, but again, it's a hot stretch from a player that didn't show much offense throughout his entire minor league career.  Let's give it some time to see if he can sustain this.  Hech will just have to sit on the bench until Rojas is healthy.

My ideal bench would be:

Rojas, Dietrich, Moore, Hood, and Tellis

Ichiro is pretty much done and Ellis can't hit very much.  This is of course assuming that Riddle can stick at short and Hech gets traded.

Hood isn't exactly lighting AAA up ya know.

Here's his slash line:

OBP 351.  Slug 500.  Avg  261.  OPS 851  HR's 14  RBI 41

I'd say he's doing pretty well.  The only argument that can be made is that he is playing in the hitter friendly PCL but that's not his fault. Also, the rest of the team isn't putting up those numbers so....

Here's his slash line:

OBP 351.  Slug 500.  Avg  261.  OPS 851  HR's 14  RBI 41

I'd say he's doing pretty well.  The only argument that can be made is that he is playing in the hitter friendly PCL but that's not his fault. Also, the rest of the team isn't putting up those numbers so....

Yeah but the majority of that happened in May.  His June which is half over pales in comparison except in the OBP area where he's shining. Question is could he produce when playing at most a few ABs a week?

I don't think we are going to get much of a pitcher for either Prado or Gordon.  Dietrich and Moore both should go to the bench. Moore is having a nice stretch but if he were that good he wouldn't have been available to being with.  I think Moore and Dietrich off of the bench gives us two strong bench bats.  Trading Hech (not that he has any trade value to being with) is most likely what will happen but you can't even do that until Rojas is ready to come back.  Riddle is playing great, but again, it's a hot stretch from a player that didn't show much offense throughout his entire minor league career.  Let's give it some time to see if he can sustain this.  Hech will just have to sit on the bench until Rojas is healthy.

My ideal bench would be:

Rojas, Dietrich, Moore, Hood, and Tellis

Ichiro is pretty much done and Ellis can't hit very much.  This is of course assuming that Riddle can stick at short and Hech gets traded.

Ellis has to be on the bench unless someone else can be an adequate catcher ? ? ?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.