Would you rather...

• 6 years later...

Well, moving to south Florida as a youngster was the reason I became a Marlins fan so it made sense. I wouldn’t change that part as I rather enjoyed those years living in SoFla back when it was still relatively affordable and not as overpopulated as now, and becoming a Marlins fan at the very beginning of the 2003 season was great timing and got me hooked. No pun intended.

After moving out of Miami a few years back due to being priced out and stuff I’m starting to accept that I might not ever live there again, which is not terrible when you consider how much it’s changed over the years it’s not really my scene. It’s always going to be considered my home town as I lived the majority of my life there. So yeah I became a Marlins fan after moving to South Florida as a youngster and I rather enjoyed that part of my life living here so I wouldn’t change that experience to instead have become a fan of the Rays or A’s or Padres. I don’t know why those 3 random teams though. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

Well, moving to south Florida as a youngster was the reason I became a Marlins fan so it made sense. I wouldn’t change that part as I rather enjoyed those years living in SoFla back when it was still relatively affordable and not as overpopulated as now, and becoming a Marlins fan at the very beginning of the 2003 season was great timing and got me hooked. No pun intended.

After moving out of Miami a few years back due to being priced out and stuff I’m starting to accept that I might not ever live there again, which is not terrible when you consider how much it’s changed over the years it’s not really my scene. It’s always going to be considered my home town as I lived the majority of my life there. So yeah I became a Marlins fan after moving to South Florida as a youngster and I rather enjoyed that part of my life living here so I wouldn’t change that experience to instead have become a fan of the Rays or A’s or Padres. I don’t know why those 3 random teams though. 😂

Bump of the century 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AeroFishOne said:

Frankly it would have been between the Rockies and the 2009 logo Blue jays. Most likely would have stuck with Rockies since I like their park and identity but wouldn’t be in a much better situation 

at least Marlins have two WS trophies, Padres : None, , Rockies: None, Mariners :None  heck they've never beeing in a WS

• Like 2

I only really started getting into baseball in 2008; no idea why I didn't jump on that Rays bandwagon. Even went to a 3 game series against Detroit that season with my dad. The Trop was packed and electric for all 3 games and the Rays swept the series. But I liked the Marlins hat better, and I was a big fan of Uggla. Sigh.