New Logo Coming

Bazen

Weird question, but under the Marlin’s bill, is that his mouth or his eye? That’s been low key bugging me ? btw correct me if I’m wrong, the blue and red from today’s post look a little darker than the original leak. 

Not a weird question, that's the mouth. In details you can see it better.

And the pic of a cap is clearly in a brighter light.

Are you sure that’s his mouth? The eye looks like it’s looking off in the distance. I really can’t tell. 

Positive by the triangular shape towards the top and the location. Compare it to the old Marlin logos and it's in the same spot as the mouth. The eye would be a circle and more up and further away from the bill.

Positive by the triangular shape towards the top and the location. Compare it to the old Marlin logos and it's in the same spot as the mouth. The eye would be a circle and more up and further away from the bill.

I definitely need to see a better image. From my view, it looks like that circle is the eye and to the right of his eye is his mouth. 

That is definitely more of a teal than an ocean blue and I love it.

I can tell on the blue one. The top half is noticeably less blue and more green.

You must have a weird monitor, because they look almost identical to me.  Yes, there's a difference, but definitely not "noticeably less blue", and definitely not "noticably more green."

Is it weird that I'm getting really excited about the possibilities for that neon red as an accent color? I tend to just hate the color red but if used properly this shade could be a gorgeous part of our uniforms.

Red pinstripes?  ?

It could make a cool accent.

---

I'm just disappointed that the blue will only be a ST/batting practice jersey.  It'd look really sharp as at least an alternate, IMO.