New Logo Coming

Bazen

Well here we go. 

I know I've said this before but I didn't think this would happen until after the 2019 season. 

I have a few things in mind of what I would be happy with.

I did like the current logo but I know it hasn't been loved as much and I'm more than ready for a change especially in the right direction. 

Can't wait to see what we get. 

Also happily awaiting when everyone who hated the current logo says the new logo is worse just because Jeter is behind it. 

Normally I wouldn't think much of this but Slater is right that merchandise sales of the new look should be interesting because of the timing. This is not a contending team at the height of their popularity. This is a 98 loss team coming off a bumpy ownership transition. Then again many people insist they've been waiting for a logo change since the last logo change happened. There's plenty of interesting factors coming together here. Can't wait. 

Normally I wouldn't think much of this but Slater is right that merchandise sales of the new look should be interesting because of the timing. This is not a contending team at the height of their popularity. This is a 98 loss team coming off a bumpy ownership transition. Then again many people insist they've been waiting for a logo change since the last logo change happened. There's plenty of interesting factors coming together here. Can't wait. 

I know I will buy the new jersey, new hat and a few shirts for sure.

Man this guy Jeff is so clever! How creative and original for this guy to make a joke about Jeter turning the Marlins into the Yankees! How can we get this guy to sign up here? We could use a guy like him around here! 

Why? We have several users like him already.