Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

There is no connection between the r and l in Marlins.  That will take some getting used to.  I prefer the way Miami looks in that script.  For that reason I think I don’t mind Miami being on the Home white.  

Think they’d have been better off doing the hat logo on the black jersey with the number on the opposite side and using the marlins script on the blue jersey 

Those pics are very low quality u can't see the blue and red trim. This close up offers a better example of what to expect...

[ATTACH]2423._xfImport[/ATTACH]

With that said they are still very black heavy. I would love blue front numbers for an added splash of color. Also loving that red is just an accent and we look like a black and blue team overall. 

Screenshot_20181115-213340_Messages.jpg.9436461cbbfdb8e6e35fa75a1adbbfee.jpg

The whole focus on the brand rebrand has been local flavor.  Miami.  Etc.  so having Miami on the shirt is consistent with that.  I guess they feel Miami has a stronger appeal than Marlins.  Miami is cool. Marlins are a club in need of fixing.  Perhaps those things made them do this