Jose Iglesias???

Ema2R

Miguel Rojas is arguably a more valuable player overall so if it is one or the other, I'd go with Rojas personally.

Not hating your answer, but its surprising that when you compare both José has the better batting stats and is arguably the greater fielder. But i get what you're saying, he can play multiple positions, etc.

Avg! The deciding factor on how good of a hitter you are lol!! I never said to sign Manny but yeah lets make assumptions for the heck of it.

Dude im not saying he's a good player because of his avg... ? just compare miggy stats to his. That's all. I didn't write the article but when I read it, I thought it made more sense than people may think. He's better than miggy, offensively and even better on defense. Won't cost a lot, could sign him for 2 years with a 3rd year option, plus his cuban and that could factor even a little bit.

Rojas can always play 3B. 

Sounds better than having to watch Martin Prado hurt his hamstring every other game again.

Yes Miggy is versatile, by no means I'm implying that we have to trade him. If they could sign Iglesias, then miggy could be our super utility guy. Like the article said, I dont think JT Riddle makes the team.

Yes Miggy is versatile, by no means I'm implying that we have to trade him. If they could sign Iglesias, then miggy could be our super utility guy. Like the article said, I dont think JT Riddle makes the team.

For what it’s worth, I think Riddle could be decent. At least against RHP, he looks decent.

Dude im not saying he's a good player because of his avg... ? just compare miggy stats to his. That's all. I didn't write the article but when I read it, I thought it made more sense than people may think. He's better than miggy, offensively and even better on defense. Won't cost a lot, could sign him for 2 years with a 3rd year option, plus his cuban and that could factor even a little bit.

Again, let’s sign a guy who can barely hit and has zero power. Fits right in...