7/21 at Braves (Exhibition)

Braves fans and the general public will see this and say "Told you the Marlins suck" and just ignore the fact that the team is much improved and was doing great and that this disaster is on just one guy.

1 minute ago, AeroFishOne said:

Is there seriously not someone we can try in his spot

I can only guess and hope that this is Mattingly hanging him out to dry in his last appearance. There's no way Mattingly does this if it wasn't an exhibition game. 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

I can only guess and hope that this is Mattingly hanging him out to dry in his last appearance. There's no way Mattingly does this if it wasn't an exhibition game. 

You saw him bring in Wei-Yin Chen in close games last year, right?

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Braves fans and the general public will see this and say "Told you the Marlins suck" and just ignore the fact that the team is much improved and was doing great and that this disaster is on just one guy.

Fuck them. Who cares what they think. 

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

You saw him bring in Wei-Yin Chen in close games last year, right?

2019 was still a rebuilding year overall. They keep preaching that they're really trying to win moving forward so it should be different. 

1 minute ago, GuitarPik said:

Fuck them. Who cares what they think. 

Not me but just thinking out loud how this game at a glance makes us look like the same old shitty Marlins when that's not the case.