Marlins season paused following positive COVID tests

Admin

Again though, everyone at Sunday's game was presumed negative, there was no outbreak on Sunday morning, the only confirmed positive cases were not at the ballpark on Sunday so I don't even blame the Phillies for agreeing to play. But yes if you're gonna blame the Marlins for Sunday you should blame the Phillies too. 

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Another class act, but this is where we are now...

It doesn't make sense, obviously.  But I'm legitimately trying to figure out how in the world the Marlins messed up baseball over the last 27 years?  Because of firesales that affected our club?  I don't understand.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

It doesn't make sense, obviously.  But I'm legitimately trying to figure out how in the world the Marlins messed up baseball over the last 27 years?  Because of firesales that affected our club?  I don't understand.

You don't have to make sense. All you have to do is say "Marlins bad" and watch the likes and RT come in.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Undakai said:

You know what guys maybe this is all a good thing.  We are 1st in the NLE.  

It would be super cheap and lame and not right for us to truly believe we earned it but imagine how pissed everyone would be if this actually led to us winning the division with way less games than everyone else. Tbh with the expanded playoffs it's probably an even higher chance. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

It would be super cheap and lame and not right for us to truly believe we earned it but imagine how pissed everyone would be if this actually led to us winning the division with way less games than everyone else. Tbh with the expanded playoffs it's probably an even higher chance. 

The only team the Marlins have removed from their schedule as a result of the cancellations/postponements is the Orioles. So if they win the division, it won't be for a lack of earning.

10 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

The only team the Marlins have removed from their schedule as a result of the cancellations/postponements is the Orioles. So if they win the division, it won't be for a lack of earning.

I still wouldn’t be surprised if we end up playing the orioles next week assuming we play. I’ve heard a couple places that the Yankees are currently scheduled to play the Phillies next week when the original schedule had us playing Philly.

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

But also how dare the Marlins invite Cardinals players down to Atlanta to go to that strip club!

Worse yet, I think a few Marlins players but one for sure broke quarantine the other day to hang out with the Cardinals.

• Like 1