warning red alert GIF by Erica Andersonwarning red alert GIF by Erica Anderson

MAN YOUR FUCKING BATTLESTATIONS!  MAN YOUR FUCKING BATTLESTATIONS.  The time is upon us men (and women).  If you have been grabbing that left nut (or ovary) already as a true fan and as a part of this NO LIMIT Army of Marlin fans, I thank you for your loyalty and service.  I need you to keep grabbing that left nut (or ovary), just a little harder now.  You see, its do or die time.  It's the time that will determine if we have a chance to take this battle field or if we will go down fighting like a champion!

If you have not been all aboard, this is just about the last stop on this train to hop aboard and be a part of the NO LIMIT Marlins army.  I need you to grab that fucking left nut (or ovary), let out that fucking primal growl, the one that comes from deep deep down inside your body and let all know who you stand for.  Let people know you will not go down.  Let people know you intend to be here at the end of the day, waving that flag high as you look out over the battlefield at the fallen armies laid in your haste.  

I need, and I implore you to get in and get on.  The final battles approach us  and we must be mindful of time as it is running short.  Give it all you have, no holding back.  For you see Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood (and womanhood) and is the essence of being part of this Marlins NO LIMIT ARMY!  

Its NO LIMIT time.  It's time to charge to our destiny!!!!

How bout you!

• Like 8

On 9/21/2020 at 7:37 PM, SilverBullet said:

Just had a funny thought. It would be hilarious if we found out that @No Limit Marlins Commander was an active Marlins player making these posts lmao. Like, I dunno, Chad Wallach or maybe Kintzler? Haha 

Speaking of that, do you guys think that anyone important reads and/or posts on this Forum?*

*I know we are all important in our own ways.. I mean like someone directly connected to the Marlins like a player/coach/Marlins sports reporter?

22 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Speaking of that, do you guys think that anyone important reads and/or posts on this Forum?*

*I know we are all important in our own ways.. I mean like someone directly connected to the Marlins like a player/coach/Marlins sports reporter?

It has been confirmed on a few people, yes, but for privacy we won't say who. ❤️

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I'll confirm Glenn Geffner as he introduced himself when he posted on here last year and he commended us for our fandom... except for Das of course. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I'll confirm Glenn Geffner as he introduced himself when he posted on here last year and he commended us for our fandom... except for Das of course. 

Did he specifically say “except for Das”?  Because I love him even more then. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I hope he fucking said that.

Mad props if he did.

• Haha 1