Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10/8 Braves @ Marlins - NLDS Game 3

Featured Replies

Really surprised they aren’t going with Alfaro. They’ve got to be done with him for the future right?

Just now, GuitarPik said:

They’ve got to be done with him for the future right?

Could be difficult to go back to him as the starter after benching him for the playoff run, yeah. I imagine they look elsewhere for a catcher in the off-season. I still expect a strong run at JT though that remains a longshot obviously.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

 

With a righty starting, seems pretty critical of Joyce to me. I like it. 

29 minutes ago, GuitarPik said:

3EF42B85-FB1E-4592-A2A8-05629D128D07.jpeg

Now that looks like a playoff lineup!

 

I’ve been saying for weeks that Jon Berti should be batting leadoff, no matter who is pitching. Not that it makes any difference what I say, but, it’s still nice to see that happen!

25 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I hope you know MLB and their partners are gonna email you anyway by the way.

oh trust, they already do

I'm switching up the outfit today, boys.

Going with the blue Marlins tshirt under the blue jersey instead of the black, since it wasn't working.

2 hours ago, GuitarPik said:

3EF42B85-FB1E-4592-A2A8-05629D128D07.jpeg

Lots of speed but dang do we need to legit bats this offseason to be a playoff team again.

Holy shit, we’ve proven that it’s gonna come down to who scores the most runs and they still bench Alfaro? Really speaks volumes as to their confidence at him. Hopefully this motivates him in the offseason and he comes back a monster next season. Cause I have no interest in giving JT $25M+ per season.

If we somehow win today, who do we throw out there tomorrow? Do we go with Trevor Rogers or do we throw out Edward Cabrera and hope he can catch them off guard?

  • Author
30 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Holy shit, we’ve proven that it’s gonna come down to who scores the most runs

That's been proven since baseball started, man.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.