Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10/8 Braves @ Marlins - NLDS Game 3

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I want 29, but I guess 10 is ok, too.

lol

I don't need 29 or even 10 as long as we win the series.

Good start.  Now we need to get that hit.  We've been able to get guys on, now we need to drive them in!

Shit I fell asleep before the game started and had a dream we wore our blue tops. So weird. 

Just now, rmc523 said:

lol

I don't need 29 or even 10 as long as we win the series.

Hahaha. Exactly.. The only number I care about right now is 3.. Wins in a row.

1 minute ago, GuitarPik said:

Shit I fell asleep before the game started and had a dream we wore our blue tops. So weird. 

I have my blue jersey on, does that count?

 

Dreaming about me?

4 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I want 29, but I guess 10 is ok, too.

I want 29 spread out over the next 3 games with 10 today, 10 tomorrow, and 9 in game 5. Also I want the Braves to get shutout in all 3 games.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.