Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10/8 Braves @ Marlins - NLDS Game 3

Featured Replies

Alright guys, the season was fun, but with how we've been playing, that's the game.

 

Not sure how d'Arnaud is suddenly Mike Trout.

 

I won't be surprised if we find out down the road Atlanta's cheating.

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

Just turned the TV off. Win or lose today I can’t watch this shit anymore. 

I wish I could but I’m already super sad this is our last game. I’m watching every out. 

Just now, GuitarPik said:

I wish I could but I’m already super sad this is our last game. I’m watching every out. 

same

Just now, Entendu said:

OK I'll tell Mattingly you said no

YOU HAVE A DIRECT LINE TO MATTINGLY AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'RE GOING TO SEND MY MESSAGE ALONG????

It is what it is, boys.

Just happy we made it this far. Successful season in my book.

2 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Just turned the TV off. Win or lose today I can’t watch this shit anymore. 

I turned it off too.  Just depressing.  And more annoying because it's Atlanta and how they're acting.

The Dodgers have for many years been my "unofficial second favorite team".

If the NLCS is Dodgers vs Braves.. I'll be the biggest Dodgers fan ever! 😂

1 minute ago, Entendu said:

OK I'll tell Mattingly you said no

Plot twist: he is Mattingly. 

legitimate concern: Sixto has not been good when facing teams for a second (or third) time. That's something he will really have to work on in the offseason and in Spring Training. The difference between a team seeing Sixto for the first time and then a second/third time is way too drastic for someone with as much talent as he has. 

2 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

YOU HAVE A DIRECT LINE TO MATTINGLY AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'RE GOING TO SEND MY MESSAGE ALONG????

I only send the really important ones. Acuna was about to die, but you saved his life

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

legitimate concern: Sixto has not been good when facing teams for a second (or third) time. That's something he will really have to work on in the offseason and in Spring Training. The difference between a team seeing Sixto for the first time and then a second/third time is way too drastic for someone with as much talent as he has. 

For sure

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.