4/8 Post Game Thread

Just now, Michael said:

By the way, to reiterate - do not bring the anger from the game thread into here. Let's all take a bit of time to cool down away from the forum and we can all direct our rage towards Conforto for Saturday.

Can I direct my rage toward Conforto now?  

Meme Think GIF

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

By the way, to reiterate - do not bring the anger from the game thread into here. Let's all take a bit of time to cool down away from the forum and we can all direct our rage towards Conforto for Saturday.

Is anger against the forum rules? We come here to share our thoughts on the Marlins, and right now, many of our thoughts are incredulity, frustration, and anger. I got love for ya, Mikey, but I don’t really understand.

1 minute ago, mystikol87 said:

Is anger against the forum rules? We come here to share our thoughts on the Marlins, and right now, many of our thoughts are incredulity, frustration, and anger. I got love for ya, Mikey, but I don’t really understand.

Anger yes.  But not directed at other members is all he was saying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mystikol87 said:

Yes, anger is fine, but directed in the right place. We had members going at each other in the game thread. That's not fine.

• Like 2

Word is Michael Hill will weigh in, and will give a statement won't say anything but "We saw there was a game and we heard it ended" in true Michael Hill non-answer fashion.

On a serious note, though, wouldn't this fall under Hill's new role?

Edited by rmc523
  • Haha 1