7/8 vs Dodgers - 12:10 p.m.

SonOfJack

In 4 starts since they implemented the sticky substances rule, Zac Gallen has given up 10 ER in 14 1/3 innings to a tune of a 6.28 ERA. We won the trade!

Something tells me that he was using sticky substances and it played a big role in his success given the huge stink he gave about Mike Hill when they banned it. But he did just come back from injury, so maybe that is all it is.

1 minute ago, el_gmac said:

yeah Todd so much pitching depth , the team only has 3 legit SPs

Not ready to crown him an ace, but Zach Thompson has been a stabilizing force in the rotation.

1 minute ago, Erick said:

Umpire: “No shit, you gotta be kidding me, Don.”

Don looked surprised possibly  angry because he was telling him I’ve done everything I can to get fired and these fucksticks re-upped me.

Just now, AeroFishOne said:

Don looked surprised possibly  angry because he was telling him I’ve done everything I can to get fired and these fucksticks re-upped me.

Don: “Did they not see how long I left Detwiler out there for no fucking reason last night? Wtf!”

• Like 1

Just now, Erick said:

Don: “Did they not see how long I left Detwiler out there for no fucking reason last night? Wtf!”

He actually said before the game he'll leave a guy in regardless of how he looks. Crazy.

1 minute ago, FishFan95 said:

Wouldn't the umpire being a Marlins fan be a conflict of interest?

It would also be wrong actually since there isn’t a single umpire who’s a Marlins fan. So my bad, I guess.

• Sad 1