June 22, 20233 yr 2 minutes ago, Michael said: Tuesday when I was looking at the game report on ESPN for the matchup I was perusing the injury section and it had Sixto listed as day-to-day but Jazz was still on the 10 day IL lol, The Sixto thing is just so mind-numbingly ridiculous at this point like just fucking "retire" from baseball already dude. you fucking suck and are never going to contribute in any meaningful way ever again. It would be nice if all of a sudden he was ready because our rotation is suddenly hurting but christ bro, it's been YEARS now. just go away.
June 22, 20233 yr 8 minutes ago, Das Texan said: I've been traveling and all... Did I miss Sixto getting hurt again? I don't think he got hurt again. He just hasn't really progressed at all since his last setback.
June 22, 20233 yr 38 minutes ago, Michael said: I wish I could be like Avisail and get paid 12M per year to do nothing.....and then paid to do literally nothing after getting injured.
June 22, 20233 yr 3 minutes ago, rmc523 said: I wish I could be like Avisail and get paid 12M per year to do nothing.....and then paid to do literally nothing after getting injured. And still get to keep your job. Complete job security even though your coworkers are much better at it than you. Plus your company pays for all your expenses: fancy catered food, lodging, massages everything! Damn I should have been a baseball player.. 😢
June 22, 20233 yr 3 minutes ago, SirFishFan said: Damn I should have been a baseball player.. I should've been a pornstar. I'm just lacking in the looks, personality, and penis size areas.
June 22, 20233 yr 6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: I should've been a pornstar. I'm just lacking in the looks, personality, and penis size areas. Personality? Not sure you really need a great personality for that job, just need to say “pizza’s here.”
June 22, 20233 yr Author 11 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: I should've been a pornstar. I'm just lacking in the looks, personality, and penis size areas. Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star
June 22, 20233 yr 28 minutes ago, rmc523 said: I wish I could be like Avisail and get paid 12M per year to do nothing.....and then paid to do literally nothing after getting injured. 21 minutes ago, SirFishFan said: And still get to keep your job. Complete job security even though your coworkers are much better at it than you. Plus your company pays for all your expenses: fancy catered food, lodging, massages everything! Damn I should have been a baseball player.. 😢 I mean guaranteed contracts and all... He was good enough at one point to warrant that deal... Granted Derek Jeter was the stupid moron to give it to him because Derek Jeter was well...not good at that baseball executive stuff... Still! Guaranteed contracts! Avi, why dont you legit take your time in getting back to us. Thanks.
June 22, 20233 yr Author 39 minutes ago, Das Texan said: Avi, why dont you legit take your time in getting back to us. Thanks. US?! GET OFF THE WAGON, CARDINALS FAN! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE!
June 22, 20233 yr 14 minutes ago, Michael said: US?! GET OFF THE WAGON, CARDINALS FAN! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE! Sorry that was a presumed quote from the front office to Avi.
June 22, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, SonOfJack said: I should've been a pornstar. I'm just lacking in the looks, personality, and penis size areas. Still time to be a fluffer
June 22, 20233 yr Author 48 minutes ago, Das Texan said: Sorry that was a presumed quote from the front office to Avi. NO PRESUMPTIONS!
June 23, 20233 yr 4 hours ago, hovertical said: Still time to be a fluffer Better to be a fluffier or a nutter or a fluffier nutter?
June 23, 20233 yr 16 hours ago, Das Texan said: I mean guaranteed contracts and all... He was good enough at one point to warrant that deal... Granted Derek Jeter was the stupid moron to give it to him because Derek Jeter was well...not good at that baseball executive stuff... Still! Guaranteed contracts! Avi, why dont you legit take your time in getting back to us. Thanks. He was? Everyone hated the deal when it was signed .
June 23, 20233 yr 8 minutes ago, rmc523 said: He was? Everyone hated the deal when it was signed . I mean.... To the people that mattered...
June 23, 20233 yr 17 hours ago, SonOfJack said: I should've been a pornstar. I'm just lacking in the looks, personality, and penis size areas. Yeah, but can you 69?
June 23, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, rmc523 said: He was? Everyone hated the deal when it was signed . I think people just hated the deal because they signed him instead of Marte. Turns out the Marlins would have been better off signing neither of them. Edited June 23, 20233 yr by Valid
June 23, 20233 yr 49 minutes ago, Valid said: I think people just hated the deal because they signed him instead of Marte. Turns out the Marlins would have been better off signing neither of them. I'd rather have hurt/not so good Marte than completely useless Garcia
June 23, 20233 yr 3 minutes ago, rmc523 said: I'd rather have hurt/not so good Marte than completely useless Garcia That doesn't change the fact that having declining 34-year-old Marte for 4/80 wouldn't have been good. If we would have signed Marte, everyone would have been complaining about how horrendous he is this year. Edited June 23, 20233 yr by Valid
June 23, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, Valid said: That doesn't change the fact that having declining 34-year-old Marte for 4/80 wouldn't have been good. Could be just the curse of the Mets though
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.