Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ns2003

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ns2003

  1. I liked him, damn! We better keep Espada, dude has been awesome at 3rd.
  2. What the hell is that buzzing noise in the background of the games? It must be 10 times more annoying in person. I think it's those sort of "horns" that I see the people in the stands blowing into. It has to be that, or else a boat load of bees around the stadium lol
  3. unless he goes 4/4 or something this next game (s), seeeeeeeeeee ya.
  4. lol good one
  5. Maybin and CC both need to go down. Maybe CC needs a little dose of what Nolasco got last year, look how good it was for him. Him going 0-4 every night isn't helping him mentally.
  6. Ns2003 replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    I took Evolution of Jazz last year and the class was awesome. Really fun to learn about all the history of the genre. My favorite types were the blues-style jazz, swing-style jazz, and the piano-style jazz. Not a big fan of just cool jazz though, I like those other types because they have a little bit more of a kick to them.
  7. Silly me, for a second i thought the title was referring to a tropical storm that was coming or something LOL welcome! GO FISH!
  8. LMAO I love the roller coaster and the commando battle. Very original!
  9. Ill take Jake back and his crazy late game HRs and doubles. Not to start obviously. I dont see you guys' point in that Lamb can play 3rd...we already have Wes and Barden for that bench defense job. So what we need is a lefty stick that can hit, and Lamb hasn't really hit jack squat yet, so what the hell lol
  10. Not saying that I disagree about him being cut, but we don't exactly have that many better options, and that includes Sanches. What? If i understood you right, you are soooooooooo wrong. Sanches is twice the pitcher that Veras is.
  11. I'll be there today and tomorrow. LETS GO FISH!!!
  12. Hit - Coggs Double - Cantu Triple - Hanley HR - Hanley RBI - Cantu Run Scored - Hanley Stolen Base - Maybin Caught Stealing - Maybin Error - Uggla Win - Nolasco 2 points
  13. Good for him and the team. Im glad someone other than the Yankees is handing out big deals to keep their star players.
  14. Ns2003 replied to Michael's topic in Off-Topic
    Damn, im getting the itch for a baseball game again! The past few years I've been playing the Show on the ps3 and mvp 05 on the xbox, but since my ps3 magically crapped out last year (it froze one day and when i rebooted, it won't read any discs :[ ) now i have to wait for the folks at eamods to make new rosters for mvp or maybe take a chance on 2k10 for the 360. I think i'll just wait to see if it drops to about $40 , hopefully it doesn't take long!
  15. Why not? I wouldn't mind letting him stand in front of the Hayden Penn's of the organization. LOL i totally agree. I'd take him in a heartbeat, it wouldn't hurt.
  16. Cogs is such an awesome person, i'm glad we have him on the team. He has quickly tied cody ross for my favorite marlin.
  17. It's not. It is for it's era but MLB 09: The Show is better. In my opinion, MVP is still better. All MLB the show has on MVP is the graphics and the franchise mode. But game play wise...pfffft no way. MVP mastered gameplay. MLB the show has stuff like horrible throwing physics (have you seen the OFs throw the balls to the infield??? It looks like theyre aiming for the moon).
  18. The slogan sucks, but I really like the color patterns and stuff.
  19. This team MO is blowouts. We'll give them and take them. Today we'll take . lmao!! This is ridiculous man. How can professionals just turn it on and off like that. It's like one day they decide to show up and then they take the next game off...The weird thing is we have actually competed with the good teams, but the scrub teams is the ones that kill us. Do they just take bad teams too lightly???
  20. damnnnnnn only 5 mil!!! If he could still play the OF he would have looked amazing in a Marlins uniform.
  21. Yeah the home field advantage is crap, but I do like interleague play. Another crap is the DH thing, either both have no dh or do have a dh, it should be the same for both leagues!
  22. Oh man!!! I loved Alston when he played that year with us. He is a PURE point guard, not just another undersized 2 guard like Chalmers is. He will be wonderful for us. I still remember that shot he made fading away from Bradley against Dallas LOL That guy was HUGE!!
  23. My new favorite show is Jersey Shore. It's Guido-rrific! Man that show is crap lol At least The Real World has good looking girls....the girls in Jersey Shore are fat and ugly.
  24. btw does anyone know where i can watch the season 5 of lost? Ive just gotten into it and watch the first 4 seasons on abc.com , but they dont have the complete 5th season, just the second half. I need to watch the first half before season 6 starts in Feb lol All of Seasons 1-5 will be available for streaming January 1, 2010 at Hulu.com Good to know. I've only watched about the first third of Season 5. Thanks Admin! Thanks Admin! and yeah its a good show, I was hooked right from the first episode and especially once all the mysterious stuff started happening, especially the Hatches.
  25. no order: Lost Scrubs Fresh Prince Saved By The Bell The Twilight Zone Looney Tunes Scooby Doo Back at The Barnyard dont watch too many shows lol btw does anyone know where i can watch the season 5 of lost? Ive just gotten into it and watch the first 4 seasons on abc.com , but they dont have the complete 5th season, just the second half. I need to watch the first half before season 6 starts in Feb lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.