Everything posted by rorod
-
Nasty remarks towards Rich and Tommy
how so? i think our duo are some of the best in the game.
-
Downloading in college dorms
a friend said that u can dl torrents as long as it doesnt have a tracker....he ges to UCF...idk how to find a trackerless torrent so i wont be doing it. and i will probably go home once a week since im 45 mins away so i can dl torrents then....for music projectplaylist is alright but u cant know the bitrate until after u dl it.
-
My new baby
A2000 > A3000 Nice glove dude how? :blink:
-
What stud bullpen?
this rivalry despite ESPN's efforts to ruin it by shoving it down everyone's throats, is awsome...easily the best in sports imo
-
My new baby
pfft...ive got an a3000 bitch (jk about the bitch part not the glove part lol)
-
Ipod Question
download the program called copytrans (free trial)...itll let u transfer all ur stuff from ipod back onto the comp....follow the instructions carefully or u could lose everything...
-
Power Rangers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYitGCU_JUc
-
Justin Upton needs a single for the cycle
please dont do it i want barry to get all the attention
-
Laptop Help
umm ive got a macbook pro 15 in...trust me for now you dont really need much more...i mean it is almost too much computer lol...i got a MBP and 4 gig nano for 1900... after tax discounts everything...as for final cut pro....you can get that for free...or if u get a windows you can get adobe premier for free...ill explain that later though once you have the comp...good luck with the search ooo and F4L how did you learn final cut because i dont really want to read a 1000 page manual lol.
-
Rough day for me
so because of how awesome my old dog was, we didn't think one dog could replace her.... so we got 2 Joey Shea that's great, Ramp. they're cute! You didn't name Shea after Shea Stadium..I'm assuming.. no, I did first place I ever saw a baseball game nice puppies...i rememeber a couple years back we had a yorkie and she got sprayed by a poisonous frog...she started havng seizures...my mom and i rushed to three vet hospitals and the first 2 were closed because it wa sunday the third was open but she died in the parking lot...really sad...but a month later we got another yorkie and she healed some of the loss
-
PISSED OFF! Car Insurance Rip
I don't understand this at all, as female drivers under 25 are by far worse than male drivers under 25. haha true. but i guess males are more likely to race, drink and drive ect. F4L what car do you drive...and if its red try to get it painted it a different color...and if you are still a student and get good grades i think that can lower it a little...but unfortunately Das is right...just try not to get into any accidents or tickets because then you are really screwed.
-
Shark Week
lol roboshark got pwned by the gator
-
Scott Proctor For Wilson Betemit!
last time i saw betemit...was when i was at chavez ravine...and he hit the 1st of three homers in a row...kemp and kuo hit the other two...so awsome...
- RIP Bill Robinson
-
Baseball Is Thriving
always nice to hear...ive never turned onto a braves games in years before to see turner field so filled every night like it is this year...imagine if the orioles and royals had good teams you know those fan bases will come back as soon as they put a competitive team on the field... i mean off the top of my head yankees red sox giants astros mets st louis dodgers angels are all big time draws probably left some out then tigers braves twins ect. when i see highlights on SC those parks are routinely drawing nice crowds
-
Orlando Magic Arena Deal Done
I wish dade county would step up and make that kind of committment to the Marlins why do the magic get approved and not the fish? seriously can someone answer this
-
Possibly the worst series this year...
Training camp starts tomorrow! whoop dee doo :|
-
Who do you dislike on this board?
Isn't Bender, TheStork7? No he's Mikey. LOL, i hated that kid....that i truly the only poster i hate on this site Oh come on! How could you hate that kid? He was like 9 years old! I wanted to cyber pinch his cheeks every time he posted. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
-
Who do you dislike on this board?
Isn't Bender, TheStork7? No he's Mikey. LOL, i hated that kid....that i truly the only poster i hate on this site
-
Who's harder to beat?
I would say the easiest would be the boxing, there is a chance (less than .1%) I could land a very lucky punch and knock him out. Beating Gordon at daytona would be possible if I crashed into him. No, their's no such thing as a lucky punch really especcially against 250lbs of pure muscle. Klitschko would destroy me but I do amateur boxing so it wouldn't be the hardest, nor would the cycling really just because I bike a good 15 miles a day two times a day in summer. It's probably the Chess I am not a boxer, so I doubt I could do it, but it is possible to swing as hard as you can and catch his chin. It would only take me getting lucky once to maybe win. In some of the other ones, you need to get lucky multipe times to win. With that said, Boxing is the one you would lose the fastest. I think the chess one is one of the tougher ones. Kasparov is not likely to make a mistake, especially against marginal players like us. If the guy beat a computer that had all the moves programmed into it, I doubt there would be any chance you could beat him. The problem with the lucky punch thing is that it would mean you would have to be open the whole time. In order to generate a punch that hard to knock Klitschko out(it would be hard to do even if he simply gave you a free punch) you would have to be on the offense, which would mean he would easily get in some hard punches to hurt you. The chess thing...it would be hard but maybe it would throw someone like Kasparov off to play against such an amateur. An amateur has no strategy, and he would have no clue what you were doing? I would think it would be easier to get lucky against someone like Kasparov, but probably not... no. if you sit down against a grandmaster, you will probably get checkmated five ways without even noticing lol lol you're probably right. For some reason I was thinking it terms of poker..when you play against someone who doesn't know how to play poker, it can be hard. But Poker is 70% luck, 20% knowing how to play and 10% skill. Chess is all skill. Bad analogy on my part. ya lol, i know about poker because im one of those begginers who barely knows what a straight is and end up with 4 of a kind at least once a game...ask timewrecker haha...but chess i have played a little bit and i get owned by people
-
Who's harder to beat?
I would say the easiest would be the boxing, there is a chance (less than .1%) I could land a very lucky punch and knock him out. Beating Gordon at daytona would be possible if I crashed into him. No, their's no such thing as a lucky punch really especcially against 250lbs of pure muscle. Klitschko would destroy me but I do amateur boxing so it wouldn't be the hardest, nor would the cycling really just because I bike a good 15 miles a day two times a day in summer. It's probably the Chess I am not a boxer, so I doubt I could do it, but it is possible to swing as hard as you can and catch his chin. It would only take me getting lucky once to maybe win. In some of the other ones, you need to get lucky multipe times to win. With that said, Boxing is the one you would lose the fastest. I think the chess one is one of the tougher ones. Kasparov is not likely to make a mistake, especially against marginal players like us. If the guy beat a computer that had all the moves programmed into it, I doubt there would be any chance you could beat him. The problem with the lucky punch thing is that it would mean you would have to be open the whole time. In order to generate a punch that hard to knock Klitschko out(it would be hard to do even if he simply gave you a free punch) you would have to be on the offense, which would mean he would easily get in some hard punches to hurt you. The chess thing...it would be hard but maybe it would throw someone like Kasparov off to play against such an amateur. An amateur has no strategy, and he would have no clue what you were doing? I would think it would be easier to get lucky against someone like Kasparov, but probably not... no. if you sit down against a grandmaster, you will probably get checkmated five ways without even noticing lol
-
Who's harder to beat?
i doubt any one in these forums can beat any of them but i think all of those have several people who can beat them on a good day...whereas joey chesnut only has one real competitor
-
Router question
I've had similar issues with my Netgear router, but I just updated the firmware and it fixed it. We also got a new 5.8 GHz phone system. To download the update for Linksys stuff: http://linksys.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/linksy...d=3749037401B05 For help on your issue from Linksys: http://linksys.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/linksy...d=3999037401B13 thanks cape im gonna try this now...and if it doesnt work im getting a router tommorow...im over it :banghead
-
Router question
ok i have had a problem with my internet for years now...and up until now its been tolerable...i have comcast and a linksys b router...now on my dell laptop whenever im downloading a big file the internet cuts out momentarily and the download freezes and then i have to start over also when using AIM i lose connection and dont recieve some messages or my friends dont get my messages...just a week ago i got a macbook pro for graduation present....everytime i turn it on or wake it up from sleep mode i have to power cycle the router and modem...turn airport on and off ect....even then safari runs extremely slow...im sick off it...im typing this on my crappy dell with the beautiful mbp beside it because right now im liable to punch something and i dont want it to be the mbp so my question is should i go buy a 50$ g router or is there a way to fix it....i mean i know b routers are old but i mean it shouldn't cut out...right??? i called comcast and they said it wasnt a comcast problem so that is why im thinking it is the router...and id probably go with another brand besides linksys...any suggestions. please help thanks
-
Trig Question
ya basically what penguino said... or a little SOHCAHTOA action with a calculator would have done the trick...could have also encorporated some a^2 + b^2 = c^2