Everything posted by Fiasco518
-
Notes: Hermida set to return
Well actually Reed was sent down for Andino...So I dont know
-
Notes: Hermida set to return
Whenever he comes back Reed will be the one sent down...
-
How to lose a ballgame
Wow Im so glad I didnt get to see this game. Sounds like it was painfull...On the bright side it looks like Yusmeiro pitched good. 3 innings 2 hit 3 k's. What happened with Nolasco only going 3 innings? Some of these kids in the minors seriously need to be called up and given a shot. It couldnt hurt. Any word on Carlos Martinez and when he's comming back?
-
Marlins vs Braves 5/16
Nice catch by Willis
- Marlins vs Braves 5/16
-
Marlins @ Braves at the Ted-7:05
Can anyone tell me why my MLB.TV is widescreen?
-
PETIT
Wow good thing MLB.TV lets you re watch games. Mine messed up in the 8th and I totaly forgot about Yusmeiro so I didnt try to fix it. I just watched the 9th and he looks good. He keeps everything down right at the knees. He's got a good breaking pitch that he drops right to the dirt. I can see him k'in alot of guys with it. I agree he does remind me of Livan a little, not to dominating stuff but he looks like he's gonna get alot of k's.
-
5/14 Marlins @ Bucs at the PNC-1:30
didnt Reggie just have a day off the other day?
-
5/14 Marlins @ Bucs at the PNC-1:30
This is nice
-
5/14 Marlins @ Bucs at the PNC-1:30
Jacobs broke .200!
-
5/13 Marlins @ Bucs at the PNC-7:05
Anyone think we'll see Yusmeiro soon?
-
5/13 Marlins @ Bucs at the PNC-7:05
NICE WOW Almost gone
-
5/13 Marlins @ Bucs at the PNC-7:05
LOL That kid got hit by Vargas last night and by Olsen tonight
-
My free agent hopes for next year
I would love it if they brought JP back...He never wanted to leave here anyway
-
You Manage: Who pitches 8th?
Messenger
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
Damn 2 hit batters in a row
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
Sunday everyone is using pink bats for breast cancer...
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
I was just about to wank off there. Wow. Do I even want to know what that means?
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
Double play
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
Wow
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh's owner is so cheap he wears those thick black framed glasses. LOL
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
Jacobs is telling jokes to Wilson at 1b
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
Still no word on what happened to Mitre? Nope
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
Bloop hit for Hanley
-
5/12 Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates
Vargas with a beautiful inning