Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FishFan88

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FishFan88

  1. Apparently if you proclaim you love Castro you get suspended, bobble head removed, and temporarily banned from the forum. Mod Edit: Nobody was banned from the forum for that.
  2. Drive around the residential streets near the stadium and park for free.
  3. At least sign guy is consistent
  4. They should sell the lo viste shirts
  5. Not a bad seat in the house but something worth noting is that the cheaper seats are smaller than more expensive seats. I like sitting upper deck in the home run porch or Lexus level because theres a substantially smaller crowd. And a nice breeze
  6. Trains stop "for no reason" because we're on a special train that doesn't normally run. Our cars have to wait so exceptions can be made on the right of way. Tri rail - from boca it's about an hour to the metro rail transfer. Another hour to get to your seats from Metro rail. Add another half hour for wait times, ticket purchasing, late trains, and traffic. Overall I recommend taking the train to afternoon games. At night, transportation authorities make fans wait for passenger accumulation. That way fewer trains are used. On opening day I didn't get back home till after midnight. Anyone else taken tri rail?
  7. The big deal is an increasing tendency towards regulating online conduct.. Something I disagree with. The issue extends all the way into every form of media.. Censoring "world trade" in juicy by Biggie bothers me. Censoring the word alcohol, not letting me name my player bAlls, etc
  8. So I tried to make the first name of my player "balls" and it told me that I had used inappropriate language and "needed to clean it up" to be allowed to use my player online. I found that offensive. Another time, XBL censored my avatars "catch phrase" And Nintendo..well - friend codes suck ass. I've seen it all over video games - the censorship of behavior (not content) becoming increasingly prevelant. Is it right? Is it logical? I think it's asinine to give players the ability to live chat AND mute/ignore trashtalk.. Then turn around and tell me what's appropriate.
  9. There's a place for everything and the Big Mac deserves some respect. Personally, I don't consider traditional fast food chains to be on par with the new age fast casual service of burger fi or five guys. I look at them more like dive bars.. Not pretty but a very specific role to fill. On another note the best burger I've ever had is a tossup between Mac's in Gainesville (NW 10th Ave and Main) an Mighty Fine in Austin, TX
  10. YEEEAAAUH
  11. Or as a shoulder patch all alone, it looks alright. Though it also looks like some kind of evil gay banana
  12. Yeah that stand alone rainbow Marlin would make a sick shoulder patch
  13. UNCCLLEE BUUUCK!!
  14. Sick painted helmet, power in the clutch, and threw someone out on opening day! I like him.
  15. Bigger banners for sure. Also, wifi bandwidth on the parks servers need to be improved. I'm sure they know about this just like they know about the AT&T problem. I think they should double whatever expectancy they have for bandwidth needs - most people will be uploading photo and video.
  16. I could give a f*** about lines of coke off my hotdog. Just give me my change for the hooker in the bathroom.
  17. Only two flags. Tiny flags; when seen contextually. And yeah I see them trying to promote the new brand.. It's just offensive to get a big f*** you in the face. Like the old logo and history are your grandpa and you're making awkward excuses to get out of the retirement home as quickly as possible because the teal paint smells funny. Some banners, and maybe some sculpture or art sh*t that loria loves would be nice.
  18. Make the recognition for the two 'Ships physically bigger and associated with our old logo. Sell throwback merch in the team store. Maybe make some of the art that's just pretty actually about the people who play there And it's over now but I was expecting some kind of montage during Opening Night to give us a sense of context.
  19. What about recognizing our history before Miami? Theres hardly any recognition for our first two titles. Yeah I know, the flags, but flags only work if you've got quite a few titles under your belt
  20. Game sucked. Watching Reyes resign to a tagout in a run down seemed lazy. It was realllly nice to see cliff and preston on the post game show!!
  21. Yeah thought I'd make this thread a little more specific.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.