Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. I guess no one else wants to start one so I will..... Cousins Boni Logan Uggla Gaby Tracy Mikey Davis Miller Infante Heyward Diaz Lee Gonzalez Ross Conrad Cabrera Lowe
  2. Instead of going out guns blazing the Marlins prefer to end the season quietly succumbing to their opponent. Pathetic.
  3. David Price also made comments about the attendance calling their lack to turn out "embarrassing" on Twitter. "Had a chance to clinch a post season spot tonight with about 10,000 fans in the stands... embarrassing"- David Price "We go out there and play hard for 162 games," Longoria said, "and for the fans to show the kind of support they're showing right now, you kind of wonder what else you have to do as a player."- Evan Longoria
  4. What kind of f***ing pitch is that Veras? Are you trying to give them the game?
  5. Strikes... throw them Veras...
  6. I'm getting Georgia vs Mississippi State.... lucky me. Maybin steals second, Morrison gets an RBI. 1-0, first inning, 1 out, Morrison on first, Uggla at the plate thanks!
  7. I'm getting Georgia vs Mississippi State.... lucky me.
  8. Andrew Miller is pitching for the Marlins. He's the worst pitcher in baseball. I don't know if that's statistically correct, but either way, he's the symbol of all things that are bad in the world. Almost gametime. Lets go bad guy! I just read this... :lol
  9. Yeah, the online voting process is horrible. They require you submit all of your information and then require you add a referral. I've still voted for Baker several times though.
  10. I would actually do a combination of some of these instead of just one option.
  11. I'm so surprised that no one noticed that AGAIN the MARLINS did it to the METS The METS were e-l-i-m-i-n-a-t-e-d by the MARLINS :notworthy :notworthy It may be a small "v", but still it is a victory that the MARLINS were able to do it to the MUTS. :whistle Thanks MARLINS!!!!! It'd be more satisfying if by eliminating them we were clinching or even remotely close to the post season. It really doesn't feel like much more than just a regular win.
  12. Seal- Kiss From A Rose Man, that song gets stuck in my head constantly. And there it is. I love this song! When the song first came out I was about 4 or 5 and I didn't know how to speak English so whenever I sang it, I horribly slaughtered the lyrics. :lol
  13. AHH WHAT CHANNEL IS THIS ON??!?! Not on... Radio only. And they've got LeBatard, Stugotz and Smason doing play-by-play. It's... well, it is what it is. I don't even get radio... so even more sadness. Like MIke said, thank God for gameday!
  14. AHH WHAT CHANNEL IS THIS ON??!?! Not on...
  15. LOL everyone sarcastically cheering for one strike.
  16. This game is vomit inducing.
  17. Anyone looking forward to the debut of this new show on HBO tonight? If I'm honest I don't know a whole lot about it other than it is set during the Prohibition Era, stars Steve Buscemi and features some involvement by Martin Scorsese. Add in the fact that I LOVED The Sopranos and I am looking forward to seeing it, probably online as I don't think it will be broadcast in the UK for a while. That's all I need to know!
  18. Woooohooooo! The Marlins are breeding winners!
  19. It must suck for an ump to call a game where neither pitcher has much control.
  20. So, along with what Out of the Past alluded to, Ubaldo Jimenez should be given more consideration consideration for CY due to him pitching at Coors?
  21. I agree with the vuvuzela (especially since they were so loud they had an effect on the outcome of the game) but cowbells have been given out in other stadiums and I don't think they're that big of a deal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.